David Beckham Shares Photo of Victoria Baring Her Baby Bump
David Beckham has given proof that his wife Victoria Adams has not given birth to their fourth child. The midfielder for Los Angeles Galaxy took to his Facebook page on Thursday, July 7, and posted a photo of his pregnant wife laying flat on her back and flaunting her baby bump.
The black-and-white image shows Victoria wearing only a skirt, bandeau-style top and dark sunglasses. In its caption, David confessed that he candidly took the snapshot. "Took this pic of Victoria while she wasn't looking," so he wrote. "She looks amazing, so close now to the baby being born!"
The picture came out just a few days after representatives for the Beckhams debunked reports that the couple have welcomed their baby girl on July 4. "The rumors are rubbish, Victoria has not had the baby but she will be giving birth soon," said a rep, while David's publicist clarified, "David and Victoria Beckham's baby is not due today and that was never the case."
Victoria herself recently told Women's Wear Daily she is not comfortable showing off her pregnant state. "I'm not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant," she explained. "Not like there's anything wrong in that... I'm just not that kind of person. So, no, I won't be taking my clothes off. I don't think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not."
David and Victoria have been married for 12 years. They already have three sons together, 12-year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz. In January this year, the couple announced they are expecting their fourth child. Later on, it was revealed that she is pregnant with a baby girl.
More David Beckham News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship