David Beckham Shares Photo of Victoria Baring Her Baby Bump
David Beckham has given proof that his wife Victoria Adams has not given birth to their fourth child. The midfielder for Los Angeles Galaxy took to his Facebook page on Thursday, July 7, and posted a photo of his pregnant wife laying flat on her back and flaunting her baby bump.
The black-and-white image shows Victoria wearing only a skirt, bandeau-style top and dark sunglasses. In its caption, David confessed that he candidly took the snapshot. "Took this pic of Victoria while she wasn't looking," so he wrote. "She looks amazing, so close now to the baby being born!"
The picture came out just a few days after representatives for the Beckhams debunked reports that the couple have welcomed their baby girl on July 4. "The rumors are rubbish, Victoria has not had the baby but she will be giving birth soon," said a rep, while David's publicist clarified, "David and Victoria Beckham's baby is not due today and that was never the case."
Victoria herself recently told Women's Wear Daily she is not comfortable showing off her pregnant state. "I'm not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant," she explained. "Not like there's anything wrong in that... I'm just not that kind of person. So, no, I won't be taking my clothes off. I don't think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not."
David and Victoria have been married for 12 years. They already have three sons together, 12-year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz. In January this year, the couple announced they are expecting their fourth child. Later on, it was revealed that she is pregnant with a baby girl.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed