Victoria Beckham Not Due to Give Birth on July 4
Contrary to the swirling rumors, Victoria Adams has not given birth to her fourth child with husband David Beckham on Monday, July 4. The singer-turned-fashion designer was recently hit with reports that she and her husband planned to welcome their baby girl on America's Independence Day and have booked a C-section surgery at a Los Angeles hospital.
Quick to pour cold water to the rumors was a spokesperson for the Beckhams. To the Daily Mail, the rep said, "The rumors are rubbish, Victoria has not had the baby but she will be giving birth soon." David's publicist, Simon Oliveira, also spoke out regarding the matter. He tweeted on Monday, "Contrary to certain reports, David and Victoria Beckham's baby is not due today and that was never the case...."
Over the weekend, David himself seemed to be giving a slight hint that his first daughter with Victoria is likely to be born on Monday. At a press conference for his Los Angeles Galaxy, the soccer star said, "We got married on the Fourth of July, 12 years ago, Monday, so it's a special day for us, it always has been and always will be."
Victoria and David got married in Ireland on July 4, 1999, just four months after welcoming their first son. Aside from Brooklyn, they also have two other sons together, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz. In January this year, the couple announced they are expecting their fourth child. "Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister," their rep said at the time.
More Victoria Adams News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3