Victoria Beckham Not Due to Give Birth on July 4
Contrary to the swirling rumors, Victoria Adams has not given birth to her fourth child with husband David Beckham on Monday, July 4. The singer-turned-fashion designer was recently hit with reports that she and her husband planned to welcome their baby girl on America's Independence Day and have booked a C-section surgery at a Los Angeles hospital.
Quick to pour cold water to the rumors was a spokesperson for the Beckhams. To the Daily Mail, the rep said, "The rumors are rubbish, Victoria has not had the baby but she will be giving birth soon." David's publicist, Simon Oliveira, also spoke out regarding the matter. He tweeted on Monday, "Contrary to certain reports, David and Victoria Beckham's baby is not due today and that was never the case...."
Over the weekend, David himself seemed to be giving a slight hint that his first daughter with Victoria is likely to be born on Monday. At a press conference for his Los Angeles Galaxy, the soccer star said, "We got married on the Fourth of July, 12 years ago, Monday, so it's a special day for us, it always has been and always will be."
Victoria and David got married in Ireland on July 4, 1999, just four months after welcoming their first son. Aside from Brooklyn, they also have two other sons together, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz. In January this year, the couple announced they are expecting their fourth child. "Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister," their rep said at the time.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris