The Situation Also Walked Out of 'Jersey Shore'
It appears that "Jersey Shore" is crumbling down because one by one the cast that made it a phenomenon grew dissatisfied of the show. After it was reported last week that Vinny Guadagnino has walked out in rage, it is reported that The Situation also ditched the show after expressing his frustration.
TMZ followed up the information that Sitch walked out of the Seaside Heights house on Wednesday, July 6 alone. However, unlike Vinny, he went back in the house. When asked by a photographer while strolling through New Jersey whether he's splitting from the show, Situation said nothing about denial.
Furthermore, when the photographer wished him "luck", he responded, "I don't need luck ...I don't need it." Rumor has it, Situation is unhappy with the show and has been telling the producers that he doesn't need it.
Situation is not among the "Jersey Shore" cast who have been offered a spin-off. MTV reportedly also planned to replace the entire cast with new faces in order to save cost and freshen up the show.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says