The Situation Also Walked Out of 'Jersey Shore'
It appears that "Jersey Shore" is crumbling down because one by one the cast that made it a phenomenon grew dissatisfied of the show. After it was reported last week that Vinny Guadagnino has walked out in rage, it is reported that The Situation also ditched the show after expressing his frustration.
TMZ followed up the information that Sitch walked out of the Seaside Heights house on Wednesday, July 6 alone. However, unlike Vinny, he went back in the house. When asked by a photographer while strolling through New Jersey whether he's splitting from the show, Situation said nothing about denial.
Furthermore, when the photographer wished him "luck", he responded, "I don't need luck ...I don't need it." Rumor has it, Situation is unhappy with the show and has been telling the producers that he doesn't need it.
Situation is not among the "Jersey Shore" cast who have been offered a spin-off. MTV reportedly also planned to replace the entire cast with new faces in order to save cost and freshen up the show.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video