The Situation Also Walked Out of 'Jersey Shore'
It appears that "Jersey Shore" is crumbling down because one by one the cast that made it a phenomenon grew dissatisfied of the show. After it was reported last week that Vinny Guadagnino has walked out in rage, it is reported that The Situation also ditched the show after expressing his frustration.
TMZ followed up the information that Sitch walked out of the Seaside Heights house on Wednesday, July 6 alone. However, unlike Vinny, he went back in the house. When asked by a photographer while strolling through New Jersey whether he's splitting from the show, Situation said nothing about denial.
Furthermore, when the photographer wished him "luck", he responded, "I don't need luck ...I don't need it." Rumor has it, Situation is unhappy with the show and has been telling the producers that he doesn't need it.
Situation is not among the "Jersey Shore" cast who have been offered a spin-off. MTV reportedly also planned to replace the entire cast with new faces in order to save cost and freshen up the show.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance