The Situation Also Walked Out of 'Jersey Shore'
It appears that "Jersey Shore" is crumbling down because one by one the cast that made it a phenomenon grew dissatisfied of the show. After it was reported last week that Vinny Guadagnino has walked out in rage, it is reported that The Situation also ditched the show after expressing his frustration.
TMZ followed up the information that Sitch walked out of the Seaside Heights house on Wednesday, July 6 alone. However, unlike Vinny, he went back in the house. When asked by a photographer while strolling through New Jersey whether he's splitting from the show, Situation said nothing about denial.
Furthermore, when the photographer wished him "luck", he responded, "I don't need luck ...I don't need it." Rumor has it, Situation is unhappy with the show and has been telling the producers that he doesn't need it.
Situation is not among the "Jersey Shore" cast who have been offered a spin-off. MTV reportedly also planned to replace the entire cast with new faces in order to save cost and freshen up the show.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked