Michael Phelps Might Have Been Secretly Dating a Canadian
Michael Phelps is apparently good at keeping secret about his love life. According to Radar Online, the Olympic gold medalist has been secretly dating Canadian woman Ashley Finestone. He and the 24-year-old from Montreal have allegedly been exchanging calls, texts and visits for more than two years.
In fact, a source close to the couple spilled that the 26-year-old swimming star spent time with Ashley this past weekend. "Michael was in Montreal last weekend to compete in the Canada Cup and I saw him walking hand-in-hand with Ashley down the street," the insider said. "Ashley stayed with Michael at Hotel Auberge Universel for the whole weekend and even got VIP tickets to his race for her and her friends."
Offering more details about the romance, the inside source dished on, "Their relationship started a little over two years ago when they met staying at the same hotel in South Beach over New Years." The insider added, "When she first started seeing Michael the two of them would send each other pictures back and forth, some extremely incriminating. Including one out of the shower he had sent her."
The source moreover claimed that Ashley has always been "concerned" with keeping her relationship with Michael "on the down-low and private." Accordingly, the graduate from McGill University is "terrified of the media coming between them."
When contacted by Radar, Ashley herself said, "I don't talk publicly about this. I don't think it's the proper thing to do; it's a private matter and I prefer to leave it at that." She stressed, "Only him and I know what's really going on."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick