Michael Phelps Might Have Been Secretly Dating a Canadian
Michael Phelps is apparently good at keeping secret about his love life. According to Radar Online, the Olympic gold medalist has been secretly dating Canadian woman Ashley Finestone. He and the 24-year-old from Montreal have allegedly been exchanging calls, texts and visits for more than two years.
In fact, a source close to the couple spilled that the 26-year-old swimming star spent time with Ashley this past weekend. "Michael was in Montreal last weekend to compete in the Canada Cup and I saw him walking hand-in-hand with Ashley down the street," the insider said. "Ashley stayed with Michael at Hotel Auberge Universel for the whole weekend and even got VIP tickets to his race for her and her friends."
Offering more details about the romance, the inside source dished on, "Their relationship started a little over two years ago when they met staying at the same hotel in South Beach over New Years." The insider added, "When she first started seeing Michael the two of them would send each other pictures back and forth, some extremely incriminating. Including one out of the shower he had sent her."
The source moreover claimed that Ashley has always been "concerned" with keeping her relationship with Michael "on the down-low and private." Accordingly, the graduate from McGill University is "terrified of the media coming between them."
When contacted by Radar, Ashley herself said, "I don't talk publicly about this. I don't think it's the proper thing to do; it's a private matter and I prefer to leave it at that." She stressed, "Only him and I know what's really going on."
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing