David Hasselhoff Is Adult Film Producer in 'Sons of Anarchy'
David Hasselhoff has landed a "meaty role" on "Sons of Anarchy". The former "America's Got Talent" judge is cast a well-endowed ex-porn star, Dondo, who is now making money by producing lesbian adult films.
"Dondo was given a major career boost by Luanne (Dendrie Taylor) and gets involved in a little dirty work in her memory," TV Guide reports. Hasselhoff will turn up on the show in October, while the fourth season premiere is slated for September.
The new chapter will see the gang back in Charming again. "We're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications that success and power bring," creator Kurt Sutter previously revealed. He additionally said that the show will return with a story more focused on the inside dynamics of the club.
David Hasselhoff is currently serving as a judge on "Britain's Got Talent". He is set to make a cameo appearance in upcoming movie "Piranha 3DD" which is due November 23 Stateside.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer