David Hasselhoff Is Adult Film Producer in 'Sons of Anarchy'
David Hasselhoff has landed a "meaty role" on "Sons of Anarchy". The former "America's Got Talent" judge is cast a well-endowed ex-porn star, Dondo, who is now making money by producing lesbian adult films.
"Dondo was given a major career boost by Luanne (Dendrie Taylor) and gets involved in a little dirty work in her memory," TV Guide reports. Hasselhoff will turn up on the show in October, while the fourth season premiere is slated for September.
The new chapter will see the gang back in Charming again. "We're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications that success and power bring," creator Kurt Sutter previously revealed. He additionally said that the show will return with a story more focused on the inside dynamics of the club.
David Hasselhoff is currently serving as a judge on "Britain's Got Talent". He is set to make a cameo appearance in upcoming movie "Piranha 3DD" which is due November 23 Stateside.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed