David Hasselhoff Is Adult Film Producer in 'Sons of Anarchy'
David Hasselhoff has landed a "meaty role" on "Sons of Anarchy". The former "America's Got Talent" judge is cast a well-endowed ex-porn star, Dondo, who is now making money by producing lesbian adult films.
"Dondo was given a major career boost by Luanne (Dendrie Taylor) and gets involved in a little dirty work in her memory," TV Guide reports. Hasselhoff will turn up on the show in October, while the fourth season premiere is slated for September.
The new chapter will see the gang back in Charming again. "We're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications that success and power bring," creator Kurt Sutter previously revealed. He additionally said that the show will return with a story more focused on the inside dynamics of the club.
David Hasselhoff is currently serving as a judge on "Britain's Got Talent". He is set to make a cameo appearance in upcoming movie "Piranha 3DD" which is due November 23 Stateside.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!