David Hasselhoff Is Adult Film Producer in 'Sons of Anarchy'
David Hasselhoff has landed a "meaty role" on "Sons of Anarchy". The former "America's Got Talent" judge is cast a well-endowed ex-porn star, Dondo, who is now making money by producing lesbian adult films.
"Dondo was given a major career boost by Luanne (Dendrie Taylor) and gets involved in a little dirty work in her memory," TV Guide reports. Hasselhoff will turn up on the show in October, while the fourth season premiere is slated for September.
The new chapter will see the gang back in Charming again. "We're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications that success and power bring," creator Kurt Sutter previously revealed. He additionally said that the show will return with a story more focused on the inside dynamics of the club.
David Hasselhoff is currently serving as a judge on "Britain's Got Talent". He is set to make a cameo appearance in upcoming movie "Piranha 3DD" which is due November 23 Stateside.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March