David Hasselhoff Is Adult Film Producer in 'Sons of Anarchy'
David Hasselhoff has landed a "meaty role" on "Sons of Anarchy". The former "America's Got Talent" judge is cast a well-endowed ex-porn star, Dondo, who is now making money by producing lesbian adult films.
"Dondo was given a major career boost by Luanne (Dendrie Taylor) and gets involved in a little dirty work in her memory," TV Guide reports. Hasselhoff will turn up on the show in October, while the fourth season premiere is slated for September.
The new chapter will see the gang back in Charming again. "We're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications that success and power bring," creator Kurt Sutter previously revealed. He additionally said that the show will return with a story more focused on the inside dynamics of the club.
David Hasselhoff is currently serving as a judge on "Britain's Got Talent". He is set to make a cameo appearance in upcoming movie "Piranha 3DD" which is due November 23 Stateside.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift