Details of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Date Aboard Luxury Yacht
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spent part of their Independence Day weekend frolicking on a yacht, but kept things age-appropriate. Offering details of the particular date, New York Daily News reported that the teen couple boarded luxury yacht Inspiration in Sag Harbor Marina, New York on Friday, July 1.
An eyewitness, namely William Coldwell, told the publication that the "Baby" hitmaker and his Disney darling girlfriend were fooling around on the back deck of the yacht at around 6 P.M. that day. "They were messing around," he recalled, before assuring, "They showed affection, but it wasn't like they were groping each other."
William additionally claimed that the most risque moment the two shared was when 17-year-old Justin "takes off his shirt". Accordingly, the twosome also let their inner child take over as they played patty-cake on board the yacht. Among those joining Justin and Selena on board were Hip-Hop mogul Russell Simmons and former Florida Governor Charlie Crist.
Selena is said to be bringing good influence to Justin. A source told the Chicago Sun-Times recently that the "Who Says" singer helps the teen heartthrob in keeping his temper under control. "Maybe it's because she 'gets' it, fully understands the whole fame thing because she deals with it herself," so said the source. "But boy, she sure can make him laugh at the insanity of it all, and get him to relax and have fun."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala