Drake Photographed Snuggling Rihanna in Canada
Drake and Rihanna have been hit with another round of speculations concerning their relationship. While Riri has said before that there was nothing going on between her and her "What's My Name?" collaborator, a photo of the two singers snuggling up to each other while on a nightclub in Canada has surfaced.
Obtained by TMZ, the grainy picture was reportedly taken around midnight on June 12 at the Buonanotte Supperclub in Montreal. In it, 24-year-old Drizzy is seen with his arm wrapped around 23-year-old Riri while the two sat in a private booth. One inside source added that the pair were "all over each other" the entire evening. They were also seen making out.
Riri opened up about her relationship with Drizzy back in November 2010. Asked if they once dated in a radio interview, the "S&M" hitmaker admitted, "We weren't really sure what it was. We just went out - my friends, his friends. I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, like it was what it was."
Explaining why the romance didn't work out, the Barbadian beauty added further, "We didn't want to take it any further. It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12