Drake Photographed Snuggling Rihanna in Canada
Drake and Rihanna have been hit with another round of speculations concerning their relationship. While Riri has said before that there was nothing going on between her and her "What's My Name?" collaborator, a photo of the two singers snuggling up to each other while on a nightclub in Canada has surfaced.
Obtained by TMZ, the grainy picture was reportedly taken around midnight on June 12 at the Buonanotte Supperclub in Montreal. In it, 24-year-old Drizzy is seen with his arm wrapped around 23-year-old Riri while the two sat in a private booth. One inside source added that the pair were "all over each other" the entire evening. They were also seen making out.
Riri opened up about her relationship with Drizzy back in November 2010. Asked if they once dated in a radio interview, the "S&M" hitmaker admitted, "We weren't really sure what it was. We just went out - my friends, his friends. I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, like it was what it was."
Explaining why the romance didn't work out, the Barbadian beauty added further, "We didn't want to take it any further. It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
More Drake News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert