Drake Photographed Snuggling Rihanna in Canada
Drake and Rihanna have been hit with another round of speculations concerning their relationship. While Riri has said before that there was nothing going on between her and her "What's My Name?" collaborator, a photo of the two singers snuggling up to each other while on a nightclub in Canada has surfaced.
Obtained by TMZ, the grainy picture was reportedly taken around midnight on June 12 at the Buonanotte Supperclub in Montreal. In it, 24-year-old Drizzy is seen with his arm wrapped around 23-year-old Riri while the two sat in a private booth. One inside source added that the pair were "all over each other" the entire evening. They were also seen making out.
Riri opened up about her relationship with Drizzy back in November 2010. Asked if they once dated in a radio interview, the "S&M" hitmaker admitted, "We weren't really sure what it was. We just went out - my friends, his friends. I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, like it was what it was."
Explaining why the romance didn't work out, the Barbadian beauty added further, "We didn't want to take it any further. It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
More Drake News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby