Pics: Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale Get Cozy on Her Beach Birthday Party
Zac Efron has made Ashley Tisdale's 26th birthday last Saturday, July 2 extra special. Along with a group of friends and family, the former co-stars in the "High School Musical" series celebrated the milestone at a Malibu beach house in Los Angeles, California, and they were snapped having a great time getting cozy with one another.
Zac and Ashley were first spotted frolicking on the beach together. They held on to each other in the surf and shared laugh. He donned a pair of camouflage shorts, while she wore a Mara Hoffman two-piece bikini. At some point, Zac was seen giving Ashley a piggyback ride back to a nearby friend's home.
Once they got back to the house, Zac and Ashley continued to show their closeness. The former boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens was photographed walking around with the "Hellcats" beauty on his shoulders. While the two acted extra friendly at the beach party, Ashley's tweet indicated that they are just good friends. She wrote later that day, "So happy zacary made it to my party!!! He's my brother/best friend!!!"
Just Jared reported that the twosome were joined by the likes of Carlos Pena, Samantha Droke, Robbie Jones, Matt Barr and Heather Hemmens at the birthday bash. Also enjoying the party were Ashley's older sister Jennifer, mother Lisa and niece Mikayla. Words are, Ashley will throw a birthday bash in Las Vegas on July 15.
More Zac Efron News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'