Pics: Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale Get Cozy on Her Beach Birthday Party
Zac Efron has made Ashley Tisdale's 26th birthday last Saturday, July 2 extra special. Along with a group of friends and family, the former co-stars in the "High School Musical" series celebrated the milestone at a Malibu beach house in Los Angeles, California, and they were snapped having a great time getting cozy with one another.
Zac and Ashley were first spotted frolicking on the beach together. They held on to each other in the surf and shared laugh. He donned a pair of camouflage shorts, while she wore a Mara Hoffman two-piece bikini. At some point, Zac was seen giving Ashley a piggyback ride back to a nearby friend's home.
Once they got back to the house, Zac and Ashley continued to show their closeness. The former boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens was photographed walking around with the "Hellcats" beauty on his shoulders. While the two acted extra friendly at the beach party, Ashley's tweet indicated that they are just good friends. She wrote later that day, "So happy zacary made it to my party!!! He's my brother/best friend!!!"
Just Jared reported that the twosome were joined by the likes of Carlos Pena, Samantha Droke, Robbie Jones, Matt Barr and Heather Hemmens at the birthday bash. Also enjoying the party were Ashley's older sister Jennifer, mother Lisa and niece Mikayla. Words are, Ashley will throw a birthday bash in Las Vegas on July 15.
More Zac Efron News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again