Colin Firth's 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' Gets Teaser Trailer
After battling stammer issue as the king of England in "The King's Speech", Colin Firth is going to delve into a "mole hunt" within Mi6 in his next movie "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy". A sneak peek at how the Academy Award-winning actor gets involved in the deadly spy games is obtained in a newly-released teaser trailer.
The clip promises a thrilling, and dramatic storyline for the Tomas Alfredson-directed movie. In the chunks of dialogues and taglines, it's said, "There's a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He's been there for years." The mission to find who he is, however, is far from easy. The question next is "how do you find an enemy who is hidden right before your eyes?"
Based on John le Carre's 1974 best-selling novel of the same name, "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is a Cold War tale which follows a retired espionage vet named George Smiley as he is pulled away from his semi-retirement to ferret out a Soviet agent in MI6. George is played by Gary Oldman. The other cast include Tom Hardy and Mark Strong. The thriller will arrive in the United States on November 18 this year.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna