Colin Firth's 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' Gets Teaser Trailer
After battling stammer issue as the king of England in "The King's Speech", Colin Firth is going to delve into a "mole hunt" within Mi6 in his next movie "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy". A sneak peek at how the Academy Award-winning actor gets involved in the deadly spy games is obtained in a newly-released teaser trailer.
The clip promises a thrilling, and dramatic storyline for the Tomas Alfredson-directed movie. In the chunks of dialogues and taglines, it's said, "There's a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He's been there for years." The mission to find who he is, however, is far from easy. The question next is "how do you find an enemy who is hidden right before your eyes?"
Based on John le Carre's 1974 best-selling novel of the same name, "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is a Cold War tale which follows a retired espionage vet named George Smiley as he is pulled away from his semi-retirement to ferret out a Soviet agent in MI6. George is played by Gary Oldman. The other cast include Tom Hardy and Mark Strong. The thriller will arrive in the United States on November 18 this year.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism