Colin Firth's 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' Gets Teaser Trailer
After battling stammer issue as the king of England in "The King's Speech", Colin Firth is going to delve into a "mole hunt" within Mi6 in his next movie "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy". A sneak peek at how the Academy Award-winning actor gets involved in the deadly spy games is obtained in a newly-released teaser trailer.
The clip promises a thrilling, and dramatic storyline for the Tomas Alfredson-directed movie. In the chunks of dialogues and taglines, it's said, "There's a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He's been there for years." The mission to find who he is, however, is far from easy. The question next is "how do you find an enemy who is hidden right before your eyes?"
Based on John le Carre's 1974 best-selling novel of the same name, "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is a Cold War tale which follows a retired espionage vet named George Smiley as he is pulled away from his semi-retirement to ferret out a Soviet agent in MI6. George is played by Gary Oldman. The other cast include Tom Hardy and Mark Strong. The thriller will arrive in the United States on November 18 this year.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time