Colin Firth's 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' Gets Teaser Trailer
After battling stammer issue as the king of England in "The King's Speech", Colin Firth is going to delve into a "mole hunt" within Mi6 in his next movie "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy". A sneak peek at how the Academy Award-winning actor gets involved in the deadly spy games is obtained in a newly-released teaser trailer.
The clip promises a thrilling, and dramatic storyline for the Tomas Alfredson-directed movie. In the chunks of dialogues and taglines, it's said, "There's a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He's been there for years." The mission to find who he is, however, is far from easy. The question next is "how do you find an enemy who is hidden right before your eyes?"
Based on John le Carre's 1974 best-selling novel of the same name, "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is a Cold War tale which follows a retired espionage vet named George Smiley as he is pulled away from his semi-retirement to ferret out a Soviet agent in MI6. George is played by Gary Oldman. The other cast include Tom Hardy and Mark Strong. The thriller will arrive in the United States on November 18 this year.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016