Colin Firth's 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' Gets Teaser Trailer
After battling stammer issue as the king of England in "The King's Speech", Colin Firth is going to delve into a "mole hunt" within Mi6 in his next movie "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy". A sneak peek at how the Academy Award-winning actor gets involved in the deadly spy games is obtained in a newly-released teaser trailer.
The clip promises a thrilling, and dramatic storyline for the Tomas Alfredson-directed movie. In the chunks of dialogues and taglines, it's said, "There's a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He's been there for years." The mission to find who he is, however, is far from easy. The question next is "how do you find an enemy who is hidden right before your eyes?"
Based on John le Carre's 1974 best-selling novel of the same name, "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is a Cold War tale which follows a retired espionage vet named George Smiley as he is pulled away from his semi-retirement to ferret out a Soviet agent in MI6. George is played by Gary Oldman. The other cast include Tom Hardy and Mark Strong. The thriller will arrive in the United States on November 18 this year.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right