Anna Faris Turns Into Brunette Pixie Beauty on 'The Dictator' Set
Anna Faris has recently been spotted having a short hair on the set of her new movie "The Dictator". The "House Bunny" star transformed herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty. She's wearing a brown jacket on top of an overall.
It's not known whether she's wearing a wig or has chopped off her locks and dyed it in dark color. The April Thomas of "The Hot Chick" was last seen with her signature platinum-blond strands at a benefit event in the Big Apple on Monday, June 13.
Anna will star opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator". The other supporting actors in the Larry Charles-directed movie are Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas. Beside those confirmed stars, Megan Fox is also said to make a cameo in the pic.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", the movie will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son