Anna Faris Turns Into Brunette Pixie Beauty on 'The Dictator' Set
Anna Faris has recently been spotted having a short hair on the set of her new movie "The Dictator". The "House Bunny" star transformed herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty. She's wearing a brown jacket on top of an overall.
It's not known whether she's wearing a wig or has chopped off her locks and dyed it in dark color. The April Thomas of "The Hot Chick" was last seen with her signature platinum-blond strands at a benefit event in the Big Apple on Monday, June 13.
Anna will star opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator". The other supporting actors in the Larry Charles-directed movie are Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas. Beside those confirmed stars, Megan Fox is also said to make a cameo in the pic.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", the movie will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers