Anna Faris Turns Into Brunette Pixie Beauty on 'The Dictator' Set
Anna Faris has recently been spotted having a short hair on the set of her new movie "The Dictator". The "House Bunny" star transformed herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty. She's wearing a brown jacket on top of an overall.
It's not known whether she's wearing a wig or has chopped off her locks and dyed it in dark color. The April Thomas of "The Hot Chick" was last seen with her signature platinum-blond strands at a benefit event in the Big Apple on Monday, June 13.
Anna will star opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator". The other supporting actors in the Larry Charles-directed movie are Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas. Beside those confirmed stars, Megan Fox is also said to make a cameo in the pic.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", the movie will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds