Anna Faris Turns Into Brunette Pixie Beauty on 'The Dictator' Set
Anna Faris has recently been spotted having a short hair on the set of her new movie "The Dictator". The "House Bunny" star transformed herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty. She's wearing a brown jacket on top of an overall.
It's not known whether she's wearing a wig or has chopped off her locks and dyed it in dark color. The April Thomas of "The Hot Chick" was last seen with her signature platinum-blond strands at a benefit event in the Big Apple on Monday, June 13.
Anna will star opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator". The other supporting actors in the Larry Charles-directed movie are Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas. Beside those confirmed stars, Megan Fox is also said to make a cameo in the pic.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", the movie will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof