Anna Faris Turns Into Brunette Pixie Beauty on 'The Dictator' Set
Anna Faris has recently been spotted having a short hair on the set of her new movie "The Dictator". The "House Bunny" star transformed herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty. She's wearing a brown jacket on top of an overall.
It's not known whether she's wearing a wig or has chopped off her locks and dyed it in dark color. The April Thomas of "The Hot Chick" was last seen with her signature platinum-blond strands at a benefit event in the Big Apple on Monday, June 13.
Anna will star opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator". The other supporting actors in the Larry Charles-directed movie are Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas. Beside those confirmed stars, Megan Fox is also said to make a cameo in the pic.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", the movie will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video