'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' Premiere: Katie Holmes Shows Off Sexy Back
The 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival has been closed with "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" premiere on Sunday, June 26. Among the stars coming to the event, Katie Holmes stole the spotlight with her sexy backless black dress.
Attending the ceremony, the 32-year-old beauty paired her little black dress with a pair of light brown high-heeled shoes. She was later joined by her young co-star Bailee Madison, who wore fresh floral pink dress.
Also hitting the red carpet was producer Guillermo del Toro, who donned black tux on top of black shirt. Meaghan Jette Martin, Ron Perlman and Prince Frederic von Anhalt lent their support to the event as well. Martin was seen in her bright pink top, which was teamed with blue shorts. Meanwhile, both Perlman and von Anhalt opted for black suit.
A remake of the 1973 ABC made-for-television horror film, "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" follows a family who are living in a 19th-century mansion, which they are renovating, when young Sally unwittingly lets loose a race of ancient, dark-dwelling creatures who conspire to drag her down into the mysterious house's bottomless depths. This Troy Nixey-directed movie will have its limited release in the U.S. on August 26.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role