'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' Premiere: Katie Holmes Shows Off Sexy Back
The 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival has been closed with "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" premiere on Sunday, June 26. Among the stars coming to the event, Katie Holmes stole the spotlight with her sexy backless black dress.
Attending the ceremony, the 32-year-old beauty paired her little black dress with a pair of light brown high-heeled shoes. She was later joined by her young co-star Bailee Madison, who wore fresh floral pink dress.
Also hitting the red carpet was producer Guillermo del Toro, who donned black tux on top of black shirt. Meaghan Jette Martin, Ron Perlman and Prince Frederic von Anhalt lent their support to the event as well. Martin was seen in her bright pink top, which was teamed with blue shorts. Meanwhile, both Perlman and von Anhalt opted for black suit.
A remake of the 1973 ABC made-for-television horror film, "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" follows a family who are living in a 19th-century mansion, which they are renovating, when young Sally unwittingly lets loose a race of ancient, dark-dwelling creatures who conspire to drag her down into the mysterious house's bottomless depths. This Troy Nixey-directed movie will have its limited release in the U.S. on August 26.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie