'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' Premiere: Katie Holmes Shows Off Sexy Back
The 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival has been closed with "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" premiere on Sunday, June 26. Among the stars coming to the event, Katie Holmes stole the spotlight with her sexy backless black dress.
Attending the ceremony, the 32-year-old beauty paired her little black dress with a pair of light brown high-heeled shoes. She was later joined by her young co-star Bailee Madison, who wore fresh floral pink dress.
Also hitting the red carpet was producer Guillermo del Toro, who donned black tux on top of black shirt. Meaghan Jette Martin, Ron Perlman and Prince Frederic von Anhalt lent their support to the event as well. Martin was seen in her bright pink top, which was teamed with blue shorts. Meanwhile, both Perlman and von Anhalt opted for black suit.
A remake of the 1973 ABC made-for-television horror film, "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" follows a family who are living in a 19th-century mansion, which they are renovating, when young Sally unwittingly lets loose a race of ancient, dark-dwelling creatures who conspire to drag her down into the mysterious house's bottomless depths. This Troy Nixey-directed movie will have its limited release in the U.S. on August 26.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert