New 'Captain America' Trailer Hits Web
A new trailer for "Captain America: The First Avenger" has been unveiled. Opening with similar scenes from the previous trailer, the snippet has more footage which shows the life of Steve Rogers before becoming the super captain. It also contains sequences involving Tommy Lee Jones and a fake grenade.
Earlier on the same day, Marvel also released a fresh poster from the film. The one-sheet puts the Steve depicter, Chris Evans, front and center. He shows off his heroic profile with America's flag on the background.
The movie will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when meek-but-eager soldier Steve volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the super soldier known as Captain America. As Captain America, Steve joins forces with Bucky Barnes and Peggy Carter to wage war on the evil Hydra organization, led by the villainous Red Skull.
Directed by Joe Johnston, this movie also has Hugo Weaving star as Red Skull and Hayley Atwell portray his love interest Peggy Carter. Sebastian Stan, Dominic Cooper and more serve as the supporting actors. The film is slated for July 22 release across the United States.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival