Ryan Dunn Legally Drunk at Time of Crash, Private Memorial Has Been Held
Ryan Dunn was indeed very drunk while driving at least 130 mph before a fatal crash in rural Pennsylvania early Monday, June 20. The West Goshen Township Police has released a toxicology report on Wednesday, June 22, which revealed that the "Jackass" star's blood alcohol concentration was at .196 percent.
Ryan's high .196 level was more than twice the legal limit for drivers in Pennsylvania, which is .08 percent. It also indicates that alcohol made up nearly 1/500 of the 34-year-old daredevil's total blood supply. Aside from the high blood-alcohol level, it is noted that no other substances turned up in his blood.
Ryan died on early Monday morning after his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 swerved off the road, collided with a guardrail, crashed in the woods and burst into flames. Initial autopsy results released by the Chester County Coroner's Office on Tuesday revealed that he and his passenger Zachary Hartwell, a production assistant on "Jackass: Number Two", died of accidental blunt-force and thermal trauma.
Several funeral services were reportedly scheduled for Ryan, and Westboro Baptist Church has recently announced its plans to picket Ryan's funeral. In a statement which headline read "Ryan Dunn is in hell!", the controversial church said, "WBC will picket any public memorial/funeral held for Dunn, warning all not to make a mock of sin, & to fear & obey God."
Despite the threat, a spokesman for the DellaVecchia, Reilly, Smith and Boyd funeral home in West Chester said that Ryan's friends and family have gathered for a family-only private memorial on Wednesday afternoon. Funeral director Joseph DellaVecchia said he didn't expect any disturbances. A public funeral is planned for later in the week.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen