Ryan Dunn Legally Drunk at Time of Crash, Private Memorial Has Been Held
Ryan Dunn was indeed very drunk while driving at least 130 mph before a fatal crash in rural Pennsylvania early Monday, June 20. The West Goshen Township Police has released a toxicology report on Wednesday, June 22, which revealed that the "Jackass" star's blood alcohol concentration was at .196 percent.
Ryan's high .196 level was more than twice the legal limit for drivers in Pennsylvania, which is .08 percent. It also indicates that alcohol made up nearly 1/500 of the 34-year-old daredevil's total blood supply. Aside from the high blood-alcohol level, it is noted that no other substances turned up in his blood.
Ryan died on early Monday morning after his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 swerved off the road, collided with a guardrail, crashed in the woods and burst into flames. Initial autopsy results released by the Chester County Coroner's Office on Tuesday revealed that he and his passenger Zachary Hartwell, a production assistant on "Jackass: Number Two", died of accidental blunt-force and thermal trauma.
Several funeral services were reportedly scheduled for Ryan, and Westboro Baptist Church has recently announced its plans to picket Ryan's funeral. In a statement which headline read "Ryan Dunn is in hell!", the controversial church said, "WBC will picket any public memorial/funeral held for Dunn, warning all not to make a mock of sin, & to fear & obey God."
Despite the threat, a spokesman for the DellaVecchia, Reilly, Smith and Boyd funeral home in West Chester said that Ryan's friends and family have gathered for a family-only private memorial on Wednesday afternoon. Funeral director Joseph DellaVecchia said he didn't expect any disturbances. A public funeral is planned for later in the week.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role