'Gossip Girl': Roxane Mesquida Is Blair's New Nemesis
It looks like Blair has to get through more rough patches before she can walk down the aisle. The Waldorf girl will get a new enemy who is threatening to derail her royal wedding on "Gossip Girl", and the threat comes from no other than her future sister-in-law.
The CW spokesperson has confirmed it to The Hollywood Reporter that French actress and model Roxane Mesquida has been cast as the meddling sister of Blair's fiancee, Prince Louis, in season 5. Mesquida's character reportedly is not happy with Prince Louis and Blair's impending nuptials, and she will do anything to sabotage it.
Mesquida was discovered at the age of 13 by director Manuel Pradal. She later took part in the shooting for his movie "Marie Baie des Anges". The 29-year-old beauty is best known for playing in renowned French director Benoit Jacquot's film, "L'Ecole de la chair". She recently appeared in "Kaboom" and "Rubber".
The fifth season of "Gossip Girl" will start airing on Monday, September 26 at 8/7c. Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr, who have appeared on the drama series for years, will not return this time.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound