'True Blood' Stars Go Classy at Season 4 Premiere
Reminding "True Blood" fans that the wait is almost over, the cast of the hit HBO series gathered for the season 4 premiere on Tuesday, June 21 at ArcLight's Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles. Showing up at the event was leading lady Anna Paquin who came with co-star as well as real-life husband Stephen Moyer.
The on- and off-screen couple was joined by another cast mate Alexander Skarsgard when posing for photographers. Other "True Blood" hunks such as Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello also suited up for the red carpet event.
Carrie Preston and Deborah Ann Woll showed off their glamorous side for the special occasion, while Evan Rachel Wood went boyish with Gucci vest and pants. Also showing support at the event were former "True Blood" star Michelle Forbes, "The Vampire Diaries" actor Stephen Amell, as well as "Entourage" actress Perrey Reeves.
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere on Sunday, June 26 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on HBO. In addition to the returning stars, Scott Foley has recently been tapped to appear in the upcoming season finale as Terry's army buddy.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake