'True Blood' Stars Go Classy at Season 4 Premiere
Reminding "True Blood" fans that the wait is almost over, the cast of the hit HBO series gathered for the season 4 premiere on Tuesday, June 21 at ArcLight's Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles. Showing up at the event was leading lady Anna Paquin who came with co-star as well as real-life husband Stephen Moyer.
The on- and off-screen couple was joined by another cast mate Alexander Skarsgard when posing for photographers. Other "True Blood" hunks such as Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello also suited up for the red carpet event.
Carrie Preston and Deborah Ann Woll showed off their glamorous side for the special occasion, while Evan Rachel Wood went boyish with Gucci vest and pants. Also showing support at the event were former "True Blood" star Michelle Forbes, "The Vampire Diaries" actor Stephen Amell, as well as "Entourage" actress Perrey Reeves.
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere on Sunday, June 26 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on HBO. In addition to the returning stars, Scott Foley has recently been tapped to appear in the upcoming season finale as Terry's army buddy.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum