Shaquille O'Neal's Sex Tape Offered to His Ex-Wife
Shaquille O'Neal's sex tape becomes talk of the town this weekend after his former friend, who claimed to have possessed it, testified in court for kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy by seven Main Street Crip members. In addition, the NBA star's ex-wife Shaunie also confirmed that she was offered the sale of the tape.
Robert Ross said Shaq often brought women to his home and the security camera captured all. "He was at my house with some girl and it was on tape," Ross said as quoted from a transcript released Saturday, June 18.
Deputy Dist. Atty. Chun then asked, "So did you really have a video of Shaq or had it already been recorded over?" Ross replied, "It was over. It was gone." Ross is expected to continue his testimony when the hearing resumes July 6.
Meanwhile, Shaunie said that she rejected a copy of the sex tape when Ross and her had a meeting. Ross said that Shaq slept with these women while married to Shaunie but since she had split with Shaq, she "wanted nothing to do with it." Shaunie also added that she didn't believe Ross' story and called him a "liar" for alleging she had a relationship with him after separation from Shaq.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby