Shaquille O'Neal's Sex Tape Offered to His Ex-Wife
Shaquille O'Neal's sex tape becomes talk of the town this weekend after his former friend, who claimed to have possessed it, testified in court for kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy by seven Main Street Crip members. In addition, the NBA star's ex-wife Shaunie also confirmed that she was offered the sale of the tape.
Robert Ross said Shaq often brought women to his home and the security camera captured all. "He was at my house with some girl and it was on tape," Ross said as quoted from a transcript released Saturday, June 18.
Deputy Dist. Atty. Chun then asked, "So did you really have a video of Shaq or had it already been recorded over?" Ross replied, "It was over. It was gone." Ross is expected to continue his testimony when the hearing resumes July 6.
Meanwhile, Shaunie said that she rejected a copy of the sex tape when Ross and her had a meeting. Ross said that Shaq slept with these women while married to Shaunie but since she had split with Shaq, she "wanted nothing to do with it." Shaunie also added that she didn't believe Ross' story and called him a "liar" for alleging she had a relationship with him after separation from Shaq.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'