Hugh Hefner Moves on With Another Playboy Playmate
Hugh Hefner, true to his Playboy nature, did not spend too long a time to grief over the loss of his bride. The 85-year-old has admitted the next woman in line into his room, picking Anna Sophia Berglund as his newest girlfriend.
Like Hefner's ex Crystal Harris, Anna is a Playboy Playmate too. According to TMZ's sources, Anna and Hef have called each other "babe" around people and they were even kissing and cuddling for an entire movie length during a recent movie night at the Playboy Mansion. "It's clear Hef has moved on to Anna," a source said.
Hef did not comment on his new muse, but tweeted on his supposed wedding day to Crystal, "A number of good friends & Playmates gathered at the Mansion tonight to lend their support during this difficult time. Bless them."
Crystal said after canceling their wedding, "I called it off because I didn't think it was the right thing for me to do. Hef's lifestyle isn't the most normal lifestyle and that was another thing where I was kind of like, 'This isn't the lifestyle for me' - multiple girls around all the time and the Playboy lifestyle - I don't know. I just wanted to be true to myself and he's fine. He has really close people around him all the time."
If Hef spent his supposed wedding day on June 18 gathering with friends at the mansion, Crystal chose to party at Las Vegas' Wet Republic. "I'm doing okay," she told People. "I just had to get away. Today is the day and I just had to get away. I'm going back tonight so I just wanted to get away for the day."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage