Hugh Hefner Moves on With Another Playboy Playmate
Hugh Hefner, true to his Playboy nature, did not spend too long a time to grief over the loss of his bride. The 85-year-old has admitted the next woman in line into his room, picking Anna Sophia Berglund as his newest girlfriend.
Like Hefner's ex Crystal Harris, Anna is a Playboy Playmate too. According to TMZ's sources, Anna and Hef have called each other "babe" around people and they were even kissing and cuddling for an entire movie length during a recent movie night at the Playboy Mansion. "It's clear Hef has moved on to Anna," a source said.
Hef did not comment on his new muse, but tweeted on his supposed wedding day to Crystal, "A number of good friends & Playmates gathered at the Mansion tonight to lend their support during this difficult time. Bless them."
Crystal said after canceling their wedding, "I called it off because I didn't think it was the right thing for me to do. Hef's lifestyle isn't the most normal lifestyle and that was another thing where I was kind of like, 'This isn't the lifestyle for me' - multiple girls around all the time and the Playboy lifestyle - I don't know. I just wanted to be true to myself and he's fine. He has really close people around him all the time."
If Hef spent his supposed wedding day on June 18 gathering with friends at the mansion, Crystal chose to party at Las Vegas' Wet Republic. "I'm doing okay," she told People. "I just had to get away. Today is the day and I just had to get away. I'm going back tonight so I just wanted to get away for the day."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame