Pictures and Video: Selena Gomez Debuts New Song on 'GMA'
Despite her mom's advise to slow down and trim her tight schedule, Selena Gomez continues to make a live performance from one stage to another. After making her first post-hospitalized concert on Santa Monica Place mall last Monday, she dropped by "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, June 17.
Hitting New York City's Central Park in a sleeveless top and dark-colored pants, Selena took a bedazzled mic and rocked the stage with a plenty of energy. Along with her band The Scene, the "Ramona and Beezus" movie beauty performed an old song "Naturally" as well as newer ones like "Who Says" and "Love You Like a Love Song".
In the interview, she talked about a bunch of things like her recent health scare and Britney Spears-penned track "Whiplash". "I heard the song and fell in love with it and thought it was really fun and catchy and then I saw in the studio that it was co-written by Britney Spears I almost had a heart attack," she gushed.
The "Bang Bang Bang" singer gave a short comment though when being asked by the hosts about a possible duet with her boyfriend Justin Bieber. "It if happens, it happens," she coyly said with a smile. The gig was part of cross promotion for her new album "When the Sun Goes Down" and her new film "Monte Carlo".
More Selena Gomez News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?