Pictures and Video: Selena Gomez Debuts New Song on 'GMA'
Despite her mom's advise to slow down and trim her tight schedule, Selena Gomez continues to make a live performance from one stage to another. After making her first post-hospitalized concert on Santa Monica Place mall last Monday, she dropped by "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, June 17.
Hitting New York City's Central Park in a sleeveless top and dark-colored pants, Selena took a bedazzled mic and rocked the stage with a plenty of energy. Along with her band The Scene, the "Ramona and Beezus" movie beauty performed an old song "Naturally" as well as newer ones like "Who Says" and "Love You Like a Love Song".
In the interview, she talked about a bunch of things like her recent health scare and Britney Spears-penned track "Whiplash". "I heard the song and fell in love with it and thought it was really fun and catchy and then I saw in the studio that it was co-written by Britney Spears I almost had a heart attack," she gushed.
The "Bang Bang Bang" singer gave a short comment though when being asked by the hosts about a possible duet with her boyfriend Justin Bieber. "It if happens, it happens," she coyly said with a smile. The gig was part of cross promotion for her new album "When the Sun Goes Down" and her new film "Monte Carlo".
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal