Pictures and Video: Selena Gomez Debuts New Song on 'GMA'
Despite her mom's advise to slow down and trim her tight schedule, Selena Gomez continues to make a live performance from one stage to another. After making her first post-hospitalized concert on Santa Monica Place mall last Monday, she dropped by "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, June 17.
Hitting New York City's Central Park in a sleeveless top and dark-colored pants, Selena took a bedazzled mic and rocked the stage with a plenty of energy. Along with her band The Scene, the "Ramona and Beezus" movie beauty performed an old song "Naturally" as well as newer ones like "Who Says" and "Love You Like a Love Song".
In the interview, she talked about a bunch of things like her recent health scare and Britney Spears-penned track "Whiplash". "I heard the song and fell in love with it and thought it was really fun and catchy and then I saw in the studio that it was co-written by Britney Spears I almost had a heart attack," she gushed.
The "Bang Bang Bang" singer gave a short comment though when being asked by the hosts about a possible duet with her boyfriend Justin Bieber. "It if happens, it happens," she coyly said with a smile. The gig was part of cross promotion for her new album "When the Sun Goes Down" and her new film "Monte Carlo".
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!