Video and Pictures of Selena Gomez's Performance After Hospitalization
Selena Gomez is feeling much better and has made her first performance since being rushed to hospital after a visit to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" last Thursday, June 9. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star looked healthy and was all smiles when taking the stage at the Santa Monica Place mall.
The Disney songstress wore a white loose-fitting blouse, black shorts, and strappy heels for the gig. She performed two songs, the title track of her 2009 album "A Year Without Rain" and "Who Says" from her upcoming effort "When the Sun Goes Down".
The performance was part of a mall tour to promote Selena's new movie "Monte Carlo". It was originally set to take place on Friday but has to be rescheduled following the singer's collapse. "I want to thank you so much for coming. If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here," she apologized for the last week's postponement. "I love you guys very much."
Beside singing, Selena also took time to have a chat with the concertgoers, mostly answering questions about the upcoming film which also stars Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy. Before retreating from the stage, she assured her fans that she's doing okay and then thanked them for their support.
More Selena Gomez News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy