Not Calling Off Engagement, Jesse James and Kat Von D Plan to Wed in the Summer
Contrary to the swirling rumors, Jesse James and Kat Von D are not calling off their wedding. In fact, the couple, who got together after Jesse split from then-wife Sandra Bullock, told PEOPLE they are planning a summer wedding to mark the one-year anniversary of when they started dating.
Expressing his excitement over the impending nuptials, 42-year-old Jesse gushed, "That day can't come soon enough!" Meanwhile, on the break-up reports, he insisted, "That is absolutely not true. We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us." He further assured, "Everything is on track. I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me."
Jesse and Kat got engaged in January. They recently sparked speculations that they were venting their frustrations at each other on Twitter. On June 5, Jesse wrote, "I guess I was trying to take too much from the world. Funny how things go from amazing to s**t in the blink of an eye." On the same day, Kat tweeted, "I have no regrets."
Days later, Life & Style came out with a claim that the engaged couple, who were last spotted together at Jesse's book-signing event on May 14, "have decided to put a pause on their relationship." The magazine additionally noted that Jesse has confirmed to friends they have split, quoting an insider as saying, "That's what he's telling pals. He says there's too much drama for him."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!