Not Calling Off Engagement, Jesse James and Kat Von D Plan to Wed in the Summer
Contrary to the swirling rumors, Jesse James and Kat Von D are not calling off their wedding. In fact, the couple, who got together after Jesse split from then-wife Sandra Bullock, told PEOPLE they are planning a summer wedding to mark the one-year anniversary of when they started dating.
Expressing his excitement over the impending nuptials, 42-year-old Jesse gushed, "That day can't come soon enough!" Meanwhile, on the break-up reports, he insisted, "That is absolutely not true. We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us." He further assured, "Everything is on track. I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me."
Jesse and Kat got engaged in January. They recently sparked speculations that they were venting their frustrations at each other on Twitter. On June 5, Jesse wrote, "I guess I was trying to take too much from the world. Funny how things go from amazing to s**t in the blink of an eye." On the same day, Kat tweeted, "I have no regrets."
Days later, Life & Style came out with a claim that the engaged couple, who were last spotted together at Jesse's book-signing event on May 14, "have decided to put a pause on their relationship." The magazine additionally noted that Jesse has confirmed to friends they have split, quoting an insider as saying, "That's what he's telling pals. He says there's too much drama for him."
More Jesse James News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her