Not Calling Off Engagement, Jesse James and Kat Von D Plan to Wed in the Summer
Contrary to the swirling rumors, Jesse James and Kat Von D are not calling off their wedding. In fact, the couple, who got together after Jesse split from then-wife Sandra Bullock, told PEOPLE they are planning a summer wedding to mark the one-year anniversary of when they started dating.
Expressing his excitement over the impending nuptials, 42-year-old Jesse gushed, "That day can't come soon enough!" Meanwhile, on the break-up reports, he insisted, "That is absolutely not true. We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us." He further assured, "Everything is on track. I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me."
Jesse and Kat got engaged in January. They recently sparked speculations that they were venting their frustrations at each other on Twitter. On June 5, Jesse wrote, "I guess I was trying to take too much from the world. Funny how things go from amazing to s**t in the blink of an eye." On the same day, Kat tweeted, "I have no regrets."
Days later, Life & Style came out with a claim that the engaged couple, who were last spotted together at Jesse's book-signing event on May 14, "have decided to put a pause on their relationship." The magazine additionally noted that Jesse has confirmed to friends they have split, quoting an insider as saying, "That's what he's telling pals. He says there's too much drama for him."
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'