911 Call About Amber Portwood's Suicide Threat Comes Out
An audio file of the 911 call made on Tuesday, June 14 after Amber Portwood allegedly threatened to kill herself has been released. The copy, obtained by ET, reveals that on-off boyfriend and baby daddy Gary Shirley was the one informing the local police department in Anderson, Indiana about the "Teen Mom" star.
Calling at 11:34 A.M., Gary calmly told the operator, "Hi, I just spoke with my girlfriend, and she had said something to me, Amber Portwood, she said something to me that she is having a hard time with her life." He added that Amber has told him, "Call the police, they can find my body in the garage."
Having said, "I'm getting a hold of you because I don't want her to kill herself," Gary went on to detail that Amber has threatened to take her own life several times before. He added that he has also called his mother to go visit the 21-year-old reality star, and that she is not answering his phone calls. He is also head telling the operator, "She is going to hang herself!"
Star magazine previously reported that Amber has been rushed to a hospital on Tuesday after being found unconscious in her home on the couch with a rope around her neck. A statement from the Anderson Police Department later confirmed that the mother of one "was depressed and threatening to end her life." It further read, "The victim, who did not appear to be injured, was transported to a local medical facility for further evaluation."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns