Trailer for 'Neverland' See Peter Pan and Hook as Allies
A new take on "Peter Pan" tale is going to grace small screen. "Neverland", which will serve as a prequel to the J.M. Barrie classic, is set to air in the United States in December on Syfy and a trailer to the mini series has made its way out on the web.
It will take the audience to the period when Peter still befriends Jimmy Hook, who mentors the orphaned boy as well as his pickpocket young friends to steal a magical orb that transports them to another world, Neverland. Neverland is a mysterious realm inhabited by a colony of tree spirits led by Tinker Bell.
There, a war between 18th century pirates and the Native American Kaw tribe is raging. As the fight to save this strange and beautiful world becomes vital, Hook, Peter, and the ragamuffin lost boys consider that growing old somewhere in time could be less important than growing up-right here in their new home called Neverland.
Charlie Rowe stars as Peter, Rhys Ifans plays Hook and Anna Friel portrays villainous Bonny. Keira Knightley additionally supports this mini series as the voice of Tinker Bell.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce