Trailer for 'Neverland' See Peter Pan and Hook as Allies
A new take on "Peter Pan" tale is going to grace small screen. "Neverland", which will serve as a prequel to the J.M. Barrie classic, is set to air in the United States in December on Syfy and a trailer to the mini series has made its way out on the web.
It will take the audience to the period when Peter still befriends Jimmy Hook, who mentors the orphaned boy as well as his pickpocket young friends to steal a magical orb that transports them to another world, Neverland. Neverland is a mysterious realm inhabited by a colony of tree spirits led by Tinker Bell.
There, a war between 18th century pirates and the Native American Kaw tribe is raging. As the fight to save this strange and beautiful world becomes vital, Hook, Peter, and the ragamuffin lost boys consider that growing old somewhere in time could be less important than growing up-right here in their new home called Neverland.
Charlie Rowe stars as Peter, Rhys Ifans plays Hook and Anna Friel portrays villainous Bonny. Keira Knightley additionally supports this mini series as the voice of Tinker Bell.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years