Trailer for 'Neverland' See Peter Pan and Hook as Allies
A new take on "Peter Pan" tale is going to grace small screen. "Neverland", which will serve as a prequel to the J.M. Barrie classic, is set to air in the United States in December on Syfy and a trailer to the mini series has made its way out on the web.
It will take the audience to the period when Peter still befriends Jimmy Hook, who mentors the orphaned boy as well as his pickpocket young friends to steal a magical orb that transports them to another world, Neverland. Neverland is a mysterious realm inhabited by a colony of tree spirits led by Tinker Bell.
There, a war between 18th century pirates and the Native American Kaw tribe is raging. As the fight to save this strange and beautiful world becomes vital, Hook, Peter, and the ragamuffin lost boys consider that growing old somewhere in time could be less important than growing up-right here in their new home called Neverland.
Charlie Rowe stars as Peter, Rhys Ifans plays Hook and Anna Friel portrays villainous Bonny. Keira Knightley additionally supports this mini series as the voice of Tinker Bell.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media