Emily Maynard Approaches ABC to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Emily Maynard is seemingly not giving up on finding her soul mate via a reality show. After splitting from "The Bachelor" of season 15 Brad Womack, the blonde beauty is said eying to be the next "Bachelorette".
"Emily has talked to ABC about it, and they said they'd consider it," an insider reveals to Life and Style. Emily has allegedly been staying active on Twitter and live-blogging the current season of "The Bachelorette" to support this goal. "She wants the world to remember her," the insider adds. "Emily wants to be a big star."
Emily has indeed haunted Ashley Hebert who is the center figure of "The Bachelorette" season 7. Some contestants have expressed that they actually expected Emily on the show, and one suitor William went further by making a joke about this in a June 6 episode of "Bachelorette".
"Ashley, so beautiful, so gorgeous, so used. They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. I thought I was signing up to be with Emily or Chantal, but then Ashley's here, so who gives a s**t?" William said while roasting Ashley, leaving the girl drowned in her tears.
Emily herself is back on the market as she has called it quits with fiance Brad. "There's nothing going on between us anymore," she confirmed earlier this month. "It's over. He called me and broke up with me. That's it - he ended the relationship."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick