Emily Maynard Approaches ABC to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Emily Maynard is seemingly not giving up on finding her soul mate via a reality show. After splitting from "The Bachelor" of season 15 Brad Womack, the blonde beauty is said eying to be the next "Bachelorette".
"Emily has talked to ABC about it, and they said they'd consider it," an insider reveals to Life and Style. Emily has allegedly been staying active on Twitter and live-blogging the current season of "The Bachelorette" to support this goal. "She wants the world to remember her," the insider adds. "Emily wants to be a big star."
Emily has indeed haunted Ashley Hebert who is the center figure of "The Bachelorette" season 7. Some contestants have expressed that they actually expected Emily on the show, and one suitor William went further by making a joke about this in a June 6 episode of "Bachelorette".
"Ashley, so beautiful, so gorgeous, so used. They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. I thought I was signing up to be with Emily or Chantal, but then Ashley's here, so who gives a s**t?" William said while roasting Ashley, leaving the girl drowned in her tears.
Emily herself is back on the market as she has called it quits with fiance Brad. "There's nothing going on between us anymore," she confirmed earlier this month. "It's over. He called me and broke up with me. That's it - he ended the relationship."
More The Bachelorette News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns