Emily Maynard Approaches ABC to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Emily Maynard is seemingly not giving up on finding her soul mate via a reality show. After splitting from "The Bachelor" of season 15 Brad Womack, the blonde beauty is said eying to be the next "Bachelorette".
"Emily has talked to ABC about it, and they said they'd consider it," an insider reveals to Life and Style. Emily has allegedly been staying active on Twitter and live-blogging the current season of "The Bachelorette" to support this goal. "She wants the world to remember her," the insider adds. "Emily wants to be a big star."
Emily has indeed haunted Ashley Hebert who is the center figure of "The Bachelorette" season 7. Some contestants have expressed that they actually expected Emily on the show, and one suitor William went further by making a joke about this in a June 6 episode of "Bachelorette".
"Ashley, so beautiful, so gorgeous, so used. They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. I thought I was signing up to be with Emily or Chantal, but then Ashley's here, so who gives a s**t?" William said while roasting Ashley, leaving the girl drowned in her tears.
Emily herself is back on the market as she has called it quits with fiance Brad. "There's nothing going on between us anymore," she confirmed earlier this month. "It's over. He called me and broke up with me. That's it - he ended the relationship."
More The Bachelorette News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC