Freddie Highmore, Emma Roberts Get Closer in Fresh 'Art of Getting By' Trailer
Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore are getting closer in a new trailer for "The Art of Getting By". The fresh video, obtained via Digital Spy, sees Freddie refusing to do an assignment from his teacher. Later, the footage switches to romantic scenes between him and Emma, including the one where he told Emma, "I was nothing. I felt like nothing. You change that."
Freddie's character, George, is a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, Emma's Sally, but is unable to express his feelings for her.
In addition to having a complicated romance, George has to face other problems. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two-week period or being expelled from school.
Made under the direction of Gavin Wiesen, this PG-13-rated movie will make its way out in selected cinemas in the U.S. on June 17. Alicia Silverstone, Michael Angarano and Elizabeth Reaser are among other stars supporting the film.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'