Freddie Highmore, Emma Roberts Get Closer in Fresh 'Art of Getting By' Trailer
Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore are getting closer in a new trailer for "The Art of Getting By". The fresh video, obtained via Digital Spy, sees Freddie refusing to do an assignment from his teacher. Later, the footage switches to romantic scenes between him and Emma, including the one where he told Emma, "I was nothing. I felt like nothing. You change that."
Freddie's character, George, is a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, Emma's Sally, but is unable to express his feelings for her.
In addition to having a complicated romance, George has to face other problems. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two-week period or being expelled from school.
Made under the direction of Gavin Wiesen, this PG-13-rated movie will make its way out in selected cinemas in the U.S. on June 17. Alicia Silverstone, Michael Angarano and Elizabeth Reaser are among other stars supporting the film.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences