Freddie Highmore, Emma Roberts Get Closer in Fresh 'Art of Getting By' Trailer
Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore are getting closer in a new trailer for "The Art of Getting By". The fresh video, obtained via Digital Spy, sees Freddie refusing to do an assignment from his teacher. Later, the footage switches to romantic scenes between him and Emma, including the one where he told Emma, "I was nothing. I felt like nothing. You change that."
Freddie's character, George, is a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, Emma's Sally, but is unable to express his feelings for her.
In addition to having a complicated romance, George has to face other problems. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two-week period or being expelled from school.
Made under the direction of Gavin Wiesen, this PG-13-rated movie will make its way out in selected cinemas in the U.S. on June 17. Alicia Silverstone, Michael Angarano and Elizabeth Reaser are among other stars supporting the film.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced