Freddie Highmore, Emma Roberts Get Closer in Fresh 'Art of Getting By' Trailer
Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore are getting closer in a new trailer for "The Art of Getting By". The fresh video, obtained via Digital Spy, sees Freddie refusing to do an assignment from his teacher. Later, the footage switches to romantic scenes between him and Emma, including the one where he told Emma, "I was nothing. I felt like nothing. You change that."
Freddie's character, George, is a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, Emma's Sally, but is unable to express his feelings for her.
In addition to having a complicated romance, George has to face other problems. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two-week period or being expelled from school.
Made under the direction of Gavin Wiesen, this PG-13-rated movie will make its way out in selected cinemas in the U.S. on June 17. Alicia Silverstone, Michael Angarano and Elizabeth Reaser are among other stars supporting the film.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March