Freddie Highmore, Emma Roberts Get Closer in Fresh 'Art of Getting By' Trailer
Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore are getting closer in a new trailer for "The Art of Getting By". The fresh video, obtained via Digital Spy, sees Freddie refusing to do an assignment from his teacher. Later, the footage switches to romantic scenes between him and Emma, including the one where he told Emma, "I was nothing. I felt like nothing. You change that."
Freddie's character, George, is a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, Emma's Sally, but is unable to express his feelings for her.
In addition to having a complicated romance, George has to face other problems. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two-week period or being expelled from school.
Made under the direction of Gavin Wiesen, this PG-13-rated movie will make its way out in selected cinemas in the U.S. on June 17. Alicia Silverstone, Michael Angarano and Elizabeth Reaser are among other stars supporting the film.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival