Video: Shania Twain Plans to Auction Shoes After CMT Awards Fall
Shania Twain has spoken up about her nasty fall at the 10th Annual CMT Music Awards on Wednesday night, June 8. In a video she posted on her WhoSay account shortly after the incident, the country pop singer assures her fans that she didn't hurt herself, but is thinking about auctioning off the shoes she wore to the awards show.
Calling the fall on live television "one of life's most embarrassing moments", the 45-year-old singer goes on to say that she doesn't want to see the shoes ever again. Still, she clearly hasn't made up her mind on what to do with the shoes since she is quick to add that she may keep them as souvenirs instead.
Shania took a hard tumble on the floor when she was making her way to the stage inside the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee to present Male Video of the Year. Although she looked to be in pain after the spill, the "From This Moment On" hitmaker recovered quickly and laughed at the mishap.
The five-time Grammy Award winner kicked off the awards show with a parody of "Thelma and Louise". Channeling her outlaw side, she pre-recorded the clip with country beauty Taylor Swift. In her response video for the fall, the singer mentioned a little bit about the sketch when she joked that she doesn't need a stunt double.
More Shania Twain News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal