Video: Shania Twain Plans to Auction Shoes After CMT Awards Fall
Shania Twain has spoken up about her nasty fall at the 10th Annual CMT Music Awards on Wednesday night, June 8. In a video she posted on her WhoSay account shortly after the incident, the country pop singer assures her fans that she didn't hurt herself, but is thinking about auctioning off the shoes she wore to the awards show.
Calling the fall on live television "one of life's most embarrassing moments", the 45-year-old singer goes on to say that she doesn't want to see the shoes ever again. Still, she clearly hasn't made up her mind on what to do with the shoes since she is quick to add that she may keep them as souvenirs instead.
Shania took a hard tumble on the floor when she was making her way to the stage inside the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee to present Male Video of the Year. Although she looked to be in pain after the spill, the "From This Moment On" hitmaker recovered quickly and laughed at the mishap.
The five-time Grammy Award winner kicked off the awards show with a parody of "Thelma and Louise". Channeling her outlaw side, she pre-recorded the clip with country beauty Taylor Swift. In her response video for the fall, the singer mentioned a little bit about the sketch when she joked that she doesn't need a stunt double.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'