Shania Twain Takes Hard Fall at 2011 CMT Awards
Shania Twain has had one embarrassing moment during her appearance at the 10th Annual CMT Music Awards. On Wednesday night, June 8, the "You're Still the One" hitmaker suffered a painful fall when making her way to the stage inside the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee to present Male Video of the Year.
After an introduction by host Kid Rock, the 45-year-old country pop singer walked out to the stage. On the way, she lost her balance, slipped and took a hard tumble on the floor. Although she looked to be in pain after the fall, she recovered quickly and laughed at the mishap. She went on to hand the award to Blake Shelton, who accepted the honor on the set of "The Voice".
Earlier that evening, Shania helped to open the show with a parody of "Thelma and Louise" that she pre-recorded with country beauty Taylor Swift. Channeling her outlaw side, she chased boys, shot guns and sped off a cliff. In the clip, she was also joined by Donald Trump, Kid Rock, Chord Overstreet and comedian Ron White.
This year's CMT Awards saw Taylor Swift taking home Video of the Year. Country crooner Blake Shelton won two kudos. In addition to Male Video of the Year, the husband of Miranda Lambert scored Best Web Video of the Year. Other winners included Sugarland, and Rascal Flatts.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?