'Super 8' to Come Earlier in North America Theaters
"Super 8" is officially scheduled for a June 10 release. However, Paramount Pictures and Twitter have announced that eager beavers can watch it one day earlier in about 300 theaters across the United States and Canada. It is advised to visit Super 8: Twitter Sneak Preview to buy the tickets online.
The science fiction flick revolves around a group of friends in a small Ohio town who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Elle Fanning and Kyle Chandler star as Alice Dainard and Jackson Lamb respectively. Ron Eldard, Noah Emmerich, Gabriel Basso and Joel Courtney are among other stars supporting this J.J. Abrams-directed film.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant