'Super 8' to Come Earlier in North America Theaters
"Super 8" is officially scheduled for a June 10 release. However, Paramount Pictures and Twitter have announced that eager beavers can watch it one day earlier in about 300 theaters across the United States and Canada. It is advised to visit Super 8: Twitter Sneak Preview to buy the tickets online.
The science fiction flick revolves around a group of friends in a small Ohio town who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Elle Fanning and Kyle Chandler star as Alice Dainard and Jackson Lamb respectively. Ron Eldard, Noah Emmerich, Gabriel Basso and Joel Courtney are among other stars supporting this J.J. Abrams-directed film.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility