'Super 8' to Come Earlier in North America Theaters
"Super 8" is officially scheduled for a June 10 release. However, Paramount Pictures and Twitter have announced that eager beavers can watch it one day earlier in about 300 theaters across the United States and Canada. It is advised to visit Super 8: Twitter Sneak Preview to buy the tickets online.
The science fiction flick revolves around a group of friends in a small Ohio town who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Elle Fanning and Kyle Chandler star as Alice Dainard and Jackson Lamb respectively. Ron Eldard, Noah Emmerich, Gabriel Basso and Joel Courtney are among other stars supporting this J.J. Abrams-directed film.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army