'Super 8' to Come Earlier in North America Theaters
"Super 8" is officially scheduled for a June 10 release. However, Paramount Pictures and Twitter have announced that eager beavers can watch it one day earlier in about 300 theaters across the United States and Canada. It is advised to visit Super 8: Twitter Sneak Preview to buy the tickets online.
The science fiction flick revolves around a group of friends in a small Ohio town who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Elle Fanning and Kyle Chandler star as Alice Dainard and Jackson Lamb respectively. Ron Eldard, Noah Emmerich, Gabriel Basso and Joel Courtney are among other stars supporting this J.J. Abrams-directed film.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie