Miranda Lambert Clarifies Twitter Digs at Christina Aguilera
Despite her recent tweet, Miranda Lambert claims she doesn't mean to badmouthing Christina Aguilera. Minutes after posting what seemed to be digs at the "Not Myself Tonight" singer, the "White Liar" hitmaker explained that she only wanted to show her support to singer husband Blake Shelton.
"Whoa peeps calm it," the 27-year-old country crooner tweeted after she received angry tweets from Christina's fans on Tuesday, June 7. She went on to explain in the same tweet, "No one said anything mean about your girl xtina. Just cheering for my hubby:)" She ended the clarifying post by writing, "every competion needs a good cheerleader:)"
Minutes earlier, Miranda took to Twitter and wrote, "@TheRealXtina wow. Calling all males: Please relieve christina from her obvious Frustration before things get....ugly. Team Blake rocks:)" She angered Christina's fans even further after she agreed to a fan's tweet that read, "It's cool that Blake treats his team like HIS TEAM and not his background singers. So talented!"
Later on when a fan replied, "jealous bc ur husband said that Christina is THE BEST SINGER HE EVER HEARD? dont be girl," the winner of Top Female Vocalist at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards responded, "u should hear what else he said.."
Miranda's first tweet came in response to Christina's postings in which she poked fun at the bromance between Blake and his fellow judge/mentor on "The Voice", Adam Levine. She first wrote, "Was Blake just about to make out w/Adam as he sang that song into his eyes?" before adding, "That was some strange bro-mance s**t! What's been happening behind the cameras??hmmmmm."
More Miranda Lambert News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3