Leonardo DiCaprio Is Sex Club Owner in 'Django Unchained'
"Django Unchained" has allegedly found its villain in Leonardo DiCaprio. Words are, the actor, whose notable films include "Titanic", is in early negotiations to star as Calvin Candie, a charming but ruthless ranch owner and a proprietor of a sex club where female slaves are exploited as sex objects while the male ones are forced to engage in death matches.
In its report, Deadline mentions Will Smith will probably get replaced. Smith has been reported to portray the titular character. However, as discussions have seemingly been stuck in the first gear, other names emerge to replace Smith. The alternatives include Idris Elba, Jamie Foxx and Chris Tucker. So far, the confirmed cast is Christoph Waltz, who is attached to play Dr. King Schultz.
In the spaghetti Western flick, Django is a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter, becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, Django is helped by Schultz in claiming his wife back from the Candie, who wins Django's wife in a poker tournament.
DiCaprio recently played Dom Cobb in "Inception", starring opposite Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He will be seen in "J. Edgar", a biopic of J. Edgar Hoover, first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States, who is rumored to be a cross-dresser despite his masculine image.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3