Leonardo DiCaprio Is Sex Club Owner in 'Django Unchained'
"Django Unchained" has allegedly found its villain in Leonardo DiCaprio. Words are, the actor, whose notable films include "Titanic", is in early negotiations to star as Calvin Candie, a charming but ruthless ranch owner and a proprietor of a sex club where female slaves are exploited as sex objects while the male ones are forced to engage in death matches.
In its report, Deadline mentions Will Smith will probably get replaced. Smith has been reported to portray the titular character. However, as discussions have seemingly been stuck in the first gear, other names emerge to replace Smith. The alternatives include Idris Elba, Jamie Foxx and Chris Tucker. So far, the confirmed cast is Christoph Waltz, who is attached to play Dr. King Schultz.
In the spaghetti Western flick, Django is a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter, becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, Django is helped by Schultz in claiming his wife back from the Candie, who wins Django's wife in a poker tournament.
DiCaprio recently played Dom Cobb in "Inception", starring opposite Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He will be seen in "J. Edgar", a biopic of J. Edgar Hoover, first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States, who is rumored to be a cross-dresser despite his masculine image.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March