Dakota Fanning Graduates From High School
Dakota Fanning is a high school student no more. The actress playing ruthless Volturi vampire Jane in the "Twilight Saga" series has graduated from North Hollywood's Campbell Hall Episcopal High School, and on Monday, June 6, she attended the graduation ceremony along with her fellow graduating classmates.
Donning a blue cap and gown and posing alongside her classmates, the 17-year-old star was spotted all smiles during the ceremony held at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles. According to People, she was joined by her family, including younger sister Elle Fanning upon receiving her diploma.
Despite her superstar status, Dakota managed to enjoy a normal high school experience. She made the varsity cheerleading squad and was given the title of homecoming queen for two years in a row. Of her high school life, she said on the "Today Show" last fall, "I think it was really important to have the high school experience."
"I just think everyone always looks back on that time in their life," she explained. "Who was homecoming princess and [did] the cheerleading ... and all the things that go along with high school? And I wanted to have that. I'm really lucky that I found a school that allows me to do both."
It is reported that the Cherie Currie of "The Runaways" is planning to enroll in New York University this fall.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'