Miley Cyrus Is Tyler Posey's First Kiss
Before Nick Jonas and Liam Hemsworth dated Miley Cyrus, Tyler Posey had once won her heart. The 19-year-old actor, who lands a lead role on MTV's remake TV series "Teen Wolf", recently revealed that the former "Hannah Montana" cutie was his first girlfriend and his first kiss.
"I worked on a TV show called 'Doc', starring Billy Ray Cyrus, when I was nine-years-old," the former "Brothers & Sisters" star shared about how he became acquainted with Miley. "His daughter, Miley Cyrus, was my first kiss and girlfriend. We dated for two years and broke up when we were 11."
Although they are no longer together, Tyler who has been dubbed by Yahoo as the next Taylor Lautner claimed they are still friends. "I saw her three years later on TV and freaked out! We're still friends," he told Seventeen.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?