Miley Cyrus Is Tyler Posey's First Kiss
Before Nick Jonas and Liam Hemsworth dated Miley Cyrus, Tyler Posey had once won her heart. The 19-year-old actor, who lands a lead role on MTV's remake TV series "Teen Wolf", recently revealed that the former "Hannah Montana" cutie was his first girlfriend and his first kiss.
"I worked on a TV show called 'Doc', starring Billy Ray Cyrus, when I was nine-years-old," the former "Brothers & Sisters" star shared about how he became acquainted with Miley. "His daughter, Miley Cyrus, was my first kiss and girlfriend. We dated for two years and broke up when we were 11."
Although they are no longer together, Tyler who has been dubbed by Yahoo as the next Taylor Lautner claimed they are still friends. "I saw her three years later on TV and freaked out! We're still friends," he told Seventeen.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch