Miley Cyrus Is Tyler Posey's First Kiss
Before Nick Jonas and Liam Hemsworth dated Miley Cyrus, Tyler Posey had once won her heart. The 19-year-old actor, who lands a lead role on MTV's remake TV series "Teen Wolf", recently revealed that the former "Hannah Montana" cutie was his first girlfriend and his first kiss.
"I worked on a TV show called 'Doc', starring Billy Ray Cyrus, when I was nine-years-old," the former "Brothers & Sisters" star shared about how he became acquainted with Miley. "His daughter, Miley Cyrus, was my first kiss and girlfriend. We dated for two years and broke up when we were 11."
Although they are no longer together, Tyler who has been dubbed by Yahoo as the next Taylor Lautner claimed they are still friends. "I saw her three years later on TV and freaked out! We're still friends," he told Seventeen.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream