Miley Cyrus Is Tyler Posey's First Kiss
Before Nick Jonas and Liam Hemsworth dated Miley Cyrus, Tyler Posey had once won her heart. The 19-year-old actor, who lands a lead role on MTV's remake TV series "Teen Wolf", recently revealed that the former "Hannah Montana" cutie was his first girlfriend and his first kiss.
"I worked on a TV show called 'Doc', starring Billy Ray Cyrus, when I was nine-years-old," the former "Brothers & Sisters" star shared about how he became acquainted with Miley. "His daughter, Miley Cyrus, was my first kiss and girlfriend. We dated for two years and broke up when we were 11."
Although they are no longer together, Tyler who has been dubbed by Yahoo as the next Taylor Lautner claimed they are still friends. "I saw her three years later on TV and freaked out! We're still friends," he told Seventeen.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie