Miley Cyrus Is Tyler Posey's First Kiss
Before Nick Jonas and Liam Hemsworth dated Miley Cyrus, Tyler Posey had once won her heart. The 19-year-old actor, who lands a lead role on MTV's remake TV series "Teen Wolf", recently revealed that the former "Hannah Montana" cutie was his first girlfriend and his first kiss.
"I worked on a TV show called 'Doc', starring Billy Ray Cyrus, when I was nine-years-old," the former "Brothers & Sisters" star shared about how he became acquainted with Miley. "His daughter, Miley Cyrus, was my first kiss and girlfriend. We dated for two years and broke up when we were 11."
Although they are no longer together, Tyler who has been dubbed by Yahoo as the next Taylor Lautner claimed they are still friends. "I saw her three years later on TV and freaked out! We're still friends," he told Seventeen.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image