2011 MTV Movie Awards: Justin Timberlake Grabs Mila Kunis' Boobs on Stage
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis made a jaw-dropping stint when presenting Best Male Performance prize 2011 MTV Movie Awards. The "Sexy Back" singer groped his "Friends with Benefits" co-star's breasts after they declared they are not dating. The "Black Swan" beauty, in return, grabbed his crotch.
The pair later announced Robert Pattinson as the first winner of the night. "I really didn't think I was going to win," the "Twilight Saga" star said on his acceptance speech. "I hope to see you all again next year."
Earlier that night, Jason Sudeikis made Selena Gomez blush with his joke. Opening the show with his monologue, the "Saturday Night Live" regular poked fun at the "Ramona and Beezus" star and Justin Bieber, who is absence from the ceremony.
"She's already swallowed three of his baby teeth," the host said about how much Selena has been spotted making out with her younger beau. Sudeikis also made reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lady GaGa, "Jersey Shore" and "The King's Speech" on his monologue.
The 20th Annual Movie Awards is broadcast live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California with Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson and many other A-list stars among the guests. Voting in all categories has been closed on June 4, but voting for Best Movie category is still open through the show.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones