2011 MTV Movie Awards: Justin Timberlake Grabs Mila Kunis' Boobs on Stage
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis made a jaw-dropping stint when presenting Best Male Performance prize 2011 MTV Movie Awards. The "Sexy Back" singer groped his "Friends with Benefits" co-star's breasts after they declared they are not dating. The "Black Swan" beauty, in return, grabbed his crotch.
The pair later announced Robert Pattinson as the first winner of the night. "I really didn't think I was going to win," the "Twilight Saga" star said on his acceptance speech. "I hope to see you all again next year."
Earlier that night, Jason Sudeikis made Selena Gomez blush with his joke. Opening the show with his monologue, the "Saturday Night Live" regular poked fun at the "Ramona and Beezus" star and Justin Bieber, who is absence from the ceremony.
"She's already swallowed three of his baby teeth," the host said about how much Selena has been spotted making out with her younger beau. Sudeikis also made reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lady GaGa, "Jersey Shore" and "The King's Speech" on his monologue.
The 20th Annual Movie Awards is broadcast live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California with Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson and many other A-list stars among the guests. Voting in all categories has been closed on June 4, but voting for Best Movie category is still open through the show.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups