New 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Pic: Shockwave and Snake Robots
Bad robots in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" have hit the web through a new image. While it looks similar to a Shockwave-featuring photo which was revealed previously, the villain this time is featured alongside his snake-like buddies, the ones that cut down a skyscraper in "Dark of the Moon" videos.
Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura has recently shared his thoughts about Shockwave to USA Today, saying that the one-eyed robot is a "more menacing and more dangerous" robot. "It's a huge escalation in the amount of damage that one Decepticon can wreak," he added. "He's capable of wholesale destruction...that' really bad for humans," he detailed.
In the upcoming installment of the "Transformers" film series, Shockwave is going to work with the destructive Decepticons. However, the tension between the the dark-side robots rises. "Decepticons have a united plan, but as usual they don't get along," Di Bonaventura explained. "The inter-distrust between the villains is even stronger than before."
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is going to arrive in U.S. theaters starting July 1. It revolves around a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia which involves the Autobots and Decepticons. As the chaos erupts, human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends once again. Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Sam, with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley playing Carly, Sam's new love interest.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates