Heidi Klum Strips Naked to Promote 'Project Runway' Season 9
Heidi Klum strips down to her birthday suit in a campaign for the ninth season of "Project Runway". The Germany-born super model has joined a photo shoot for the fashion competition series earlier this week, but "she has yet to sign off on a final image," The Hollywood Reporter reports.
The network's president and general manager Nancy Dubuc announced the marketing plan during a broad-ranging discussion at Real Screen's Factual Entertainment Forum on Thursday, June 2. She also revealed that the effort is part of Lifetime's campaign to introduce its sexier image.
Dubuc stated Lifetime aims to move away from "women in peril" stereotype, which has been attached to the network in the last few year, by celebrating female characters who are brazen, strong, confident and sexy. By featuring "Project Runaway" host Klum in her naked model figure, the network wants to showcase a woman who has all of those attributes, so Dubuc explained.
"Project Runway" season 9 will premiere this summer. In addition to the regular version, Lifetime has also ordered eight one-hour episodes of "Project Runway All Stars" which will feature past contestants. The show is slated to air during 2011-2012 television season.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks