Heidi Klum Strips Naked to Promote 'Project Runway' Season 9
Heidi Klum strips down to her birthday suit in a campaign for the ninth season of "Project Runway". The Germany-born super model has joined a photo shoot for the fashion competition series earlier this week, but "she has yet to sign off on a final image," The Hollywood Reporter reports.
The network's president and general manager Nancy Dubuc announced the marketing plan during a broad-ranging discussion at Real Screen's Factual Entertainment Forum on Thursday, June 2. She also revealed that the effort is part of Lifetime's campaign to introduce its sexier image.
Dubuc stated Lifetime aims to move away from "women in peril" stereotype, which has been attached to the network in the last few year, by celebrating female characters who are brazen, strong, confident and sexy. By featuring "Project Runaway" host Klum in her naked model figure, the network wants to showcase a woman who has all of those attributes, so Dubuc explained.
"Project Runway" season 9 will premiere this summer. In addition to the regular version, Lifetime has also ordered eight one-hour episodes of "Project Runway All Stars" which will feature past contestants. The show is slated to air during 2011-2012 television season.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri