Heidi Klum Strips Naked to Promote 'Project Runway' Season 9
Heidi Klum strips down to her birthday suit in a campaign for the ninth season of "Project Runway". The Germany-born super model has joined a photo shoot for the fashion competition series earlier this week, but "she has yet to sign off on a final image," The Hollywood Reporter reports.
The network's president and general manager Nancy Dubuc announced the marketing plan during a broad-ranging discussion at Real Screen's Factual Entertainment Forum on Thursday, June 2. She also revealed that the effort is part of Lifetime's campaign to introduce its sexier image.
Dubuc stated Lifetime aims to move away from "women in peril" stereotype, which has been attached to the network in the last few year, by celebrating female characters who are brazen, strong, confident and sexy. By featuring "Project Runaway" host Klum in her naked model figure, the network wants to showcase a woman who has all of those attributes, so Dubuc explained.
"Project Runway" season 9 will premiere this summer. In addition to the regular version, Lifetime has also ordered eight one-hour episodes of "Project Runway All Stars" which will feature past contestants. The show is slated to air during 2011-2012 television season.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single