Nude Photo Leaked, Tito Ortiz Claims He's Hacked
Mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz has fallen victim to hacker. On Thursday, May 2, the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion has had a full-frontal naked photo of himself being leaked out via his Twitter page. After the picture got out, he removed it before offering explanation to his followers by tweeting, "Someone hack my f****ng phone."
In a following tweet, Jenna Jameson's baby daddy sent out apology for the leaked nude photo. "Sorry people," so he wrote. The 36-year-old later added in another posting, "Oh well I can't do anything about it. They change my password so I can't get in it. Sorry! day goes on. Don't like don't look."
The revealing photo of Tito appears to be a self-portrait snap taken using his cell phone. According to TMZ, the image was uploaded to the MMA fighter's personal photo-sharing website which is connected through his Twitter page.
Tito isn't the only celebrity hit by nude picture scandal this week. Blake Lively has been forced to come out with a denial when photos of a naked girl who looks like her were leaked out on Tuesday evening, May 31. Through her representative, she insisted that the images are fake and threatened to sue any publication reprinting the images.
Soon thereafter, the hacker who posted those racy images came out with seventeen more images and insisted that the girl is Blake. Along with the new photos, the hacker wrote, "Oh, yes, Blake's rep. These are totally fake. We really, really believe you. Want moar? BTW, thanks for all the fats."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna