Blake Lively Threatens to Sue Over Fake Nude Photos
Just hours after photos of a blond girl who looks like her spread across the web, Blake Lively comes forward to set the record straight. Through her representative, the actress who plays Serena van der Woodsen on "Gossip Girl" denied the authenticity of the nude photos and threatened to sue any publication reprinting the images.
"The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites including Perez Hilton and Zap2it are 100% fake," insisted the rep. "Blake has never taken nude photos of herself. Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlets that republish them in any manner."
Photos of Blake's look-alike posing in her birthday suit leaked out on Tuesday evening, May 31. Most of the snaps capture the girl posing seductively in front of a mirror in the bathroom, but cleverly hiding her face behind her phone. One photo, however, gives a blurry look at her face. The racy images seem to have been taken several years ago given the early generation iPhone the girl used to take them.
More Blake Lively News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones