Blake Lively Threatens to Sue Over Fake Nude Photos
Just hours after photos of a blond girl who looks like her spread across the web, Blake Lively comes forward to set the record straight. Through her representative, the actress who plays Serena van der Woodsen on "Gossip Girl" denied the authenticity of the nude photos and threatened to sue any publication reprinting the images.
"The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites including Perez Hilton and Zap2it are 100% fake," insisted the rep. "Blake has never taken nude photos of herself. Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlets that republish them in any manner."
Photos of Blake's look-alike posing in her birthday suit leaked out on Tuesday evening, May 31. Most of the snaps capture the girl posing seductively in front of a mirror in the bathroom, but cleverly hiding her face behind her phone. One photo, however, gives a blurry look at her face. The racy images seem to have been taken several years ago given the early generation iPhone the girl used to take them.
More Blake Lively News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors