'Bachelorette' Episode 3 Previews: Bentley Leaves, Ashley's Heart Broken
Bentley has affirmed himself as a baddie of "The Bachelorette" season 7. The 28-year-old businessman, who has been accused of having bad intentions, will voluntarily leave the show next week after Ashley Hebert has previously begged him to stay.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Bentley explains that he decides to quit because it is just a waste of time to spend time with Ashley who is not his type. "I don't care about Ashley," he admits. "I have the opportunity and I played everyone. That's something has never been done before." Although he realizes that he will break Ashley's heart, the bachelor claims it has to happen.
In another preview, Ashley is seen really upset, possibly after Bentley tells her that he is dropping out of the competition. She is sobbing and slipping into a blanket on her bed. "I don't know what to do," the 26-year-old beauty from Maine says in tears.
In a recent interview, host Chris Harrison revealed that Ashley is left devastated with Bentley's departure. "I mean, look, she's fallen for this guy, and she'll even talk about Monday night on the show that she has fallen in love with this guy. He was easily the front-runner, so absolutely she's devastated, and to the point where it actually almost shut down production on the show," he shared.
"The Bachelorette" will return Monday, June 6 at 8 P.M. on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie