'Bachelorette' Episode 3 Previews: Bentley Leaves, Ashley's Heart Broken
Bentley has affirmed himself as a baddie of "The Bachelorette" season 7. The 28-year-old businessman, who has been accused of having bad intentions, will voluntarily leave the show next week after Ashley Hebert has previously begged him to stay.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Bentley explains that he decides to quit because it is just a waste of time to spend time with Ashley who is not his type. "I don't care about Ashley," he admits. "I have the opportunity and I played everyone. That's something has never been done before." Although he realizes that he will break Ashley's heart, the bachelor claims it has to happen.
In another preview, Ashley is seen really upset, possibly after Bentley tells her that he is dropping out of the competition. She is sobbing and slipping into a blanket on her bed. "I don't know what to do," the 26-year-old beauty from Maine says in tears.
In a recent interview, host Chris Harrison revealed that Ashley is left devastated with Bentley's departure. "I mean, look, she's fallen for this guy, and she'll even talk about Monday night on the show that she has fallen in love with this guy. He was easily the front-runner, so absolutely she's devastated, and to the point where it actually almost shut down production on the show," he shared.
"The Bachelorette" will return Monday, June 6 at 8 P.M. on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked