Paramount Pictures to Adapt 'The Mighty'
Paramount Pictures has reportedly acquired the rights for "The Mighty", a graphic novel published by DC Comic. While most DC comics usually go to Warner Bros. Pictures, Paramount has successfully struck the deal to bring the comic to the big screen under their umbrella.
Deadline reports that Mary Parent, Cale Boyter and J.C. Spink will team up to serve as the producers for the forthcoming movie. However, the director and cast members are yet to be announced.
Originally created by Peter J. Tomasi and Keith Champagne, "The Mighty" follows Alpha One, the only superhero in the world who turns out to be a different person he was meant to be. A mortal human cop Gabriel Cole, who was saved by Alpha One during his childhood, uncovers a bitter truth that the superhero plans to "put them on a collision course of an ordinary man versus a super-man".
Recently, Paramount Pictures has distributed another superhero film "Thor" in early May. The studio will release "Super 8" and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" in June.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3