Jennifer Hudson Demands Apology for Book Deal Report
Jennifer Hudson is fuming mad over a story that she is struggling to land a book deal for her weight loss memoir because publishers are more interested in the tragic murders of her family members. The season 3 contestant of "American Idol" has taken to Twitter to demand apology from the gossip site running the report.
The "Where You At" singer began her series of angry rants on Monday morning, May 30. "Something's are priceless . How low can people go. I just don't get it. Stop making up s**t!!!" she tweeted along with a link to a screengrab of Bossip's story which headline read, "Publishers Would Rather Try to Make Money From the Hudson Family Murders Than J.Hud's Slimmy Trimmy-Dom."
"everyday I wakeup I'm constantly reminded how cruel n heartless the world is," the 29-year-old continued on expressing her anger. "So cold!! Wow!" She then demanded, "Bossip u owe me an apology !" In the final two tweets, she wrote, "Y would u take someone's tradegy and build a story of nothing but lies around it . Take someone's tragedy n build a story of nothing but lies ! F**k u!!!!"
A representative for the gossip site claimed that it is just a misunderstanding. To Access Hollywood, the rep explained, "We think what happened this morning is simply that Jennifer misread the headline on our post and reacted without ever reading the story. What the story says is that she's been shopping a book about her weight loss for four years, and while publishers are interested, they're not convinced it's worth the $1 Million she's reportedly asking for without her talking about her family."
"The story we posted was based on a NY Post report, which also indicated that Jennifer DID consider writing a book about how she coped with the horrible ordeal she went through in '08, but decided the wound was still too fresh. According to the Post, her rep confirmed every detail they printed and we reprinted. Never did we say or imply that JENNIFER was trying to capitalize on the horrible tragedy that cost her her family. We even replied via Twitter and tried to clarify the misunderstanding."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake