Wasted Christina Aguilera Snapped With Smeared Lipstick
Christina Aguilera seems to be untroubled with her look post-partying. The singer, who serves as coach and judge on "The Voice", hit The Beverly nightclub in Beverly Hills on Thursday night, May 26. When making her exit, she looked as if she has got heavy make-out session with boyfriend Matthew Rutler since both of them were snapped with her red lipstick smearing their mouth.
The 30-year-old singer also looked as if she has got one too many cocktails. She was seen needing her boyfriend's support as she walked out of the hotspot with half-closed eyes. Making her way to awaiting car, she reportedly wobbled in her platform shoes. More photos of Christina leaving the nightclub can be seen via Radar Online.
Before partying at The Beverly, Christina enjoyed romantic dinner with Matthew at Italian restaurant Osteria Mozza. It was the same eatery where they dined on March 1, the night the "Burlesque" actress was taken into police custody for "being severely intoxicated" and her boyfriend was arrested for DUI.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival