Bryce Dallas Howard Pregnant With Second Child
Bryce Dallas Howard has a bun in the oven. The actress playing Victoria in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has, through her representative, confirmed to Us Weekly that she and her husband, "Fringe" actor Seth Gabel, are indeed expecting their second child together. It is not disclosed how far along she is in her pregnancy.
The baby will join Bryce and Seth's first son Theo. The 30-year-old daughter of director Ron Howard gave birth to Theo in February 2007, around a year after she tied the knot with her 29-year-old husband. After her son's birth, she struggled with postpartum depression, and she shared about the battle in Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP newsletter in mid-2010.
"Before Theo was born, I had been in good humor about my 80-pound weight gain, but I was now mortified by it," wrote "The Help" actress. "I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress." She added, "Do I wish I had never endured post-partum depression? Absolutely. But to deny the experience is to deny who I am."
Bryce overcame her postpartum depression by seeking professional treatment and reading Brooke Shields' "Down Came the Rain". Acknowledging also support from her family and friends, she wrote, "I also feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help, and for the feeling of summer that still remains."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'