Bryce Dallas Howard Pregnant With Second Child
Bryce Dallas Howard has a bun in the oven. The actress playing Victoria in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has, through her representative, confirmed to Us Weekly that she and her husband, "Fringe" actor Seth Gabel, are indeed expecting their second child together. It is not disclosed how far along she is in her pregnancy.
The baby will join Bryce and Seth's first son Theo. The 30-year-old daughter of director Ron Howard gave birth to Theo in February 2007, around a year after she tied the knot with her 29-year-old husband. After her son's birth, she struggled with postpartum depression, and she shared about the battle in Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP newsletter in mid-2010.
"Before Theo was born, I had been in good humor about my 80-pound weight gain, but I was now mortified by it," wrote "The Help" actress. "I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress." She added, "Do I wish I had never endured post-partum depression? Absolutely. But to deny the experience is to deny who I am."
Bryce overcame her postpartum depression by seeking professional treatment and reading Brooke Shields' "Down Came the Rain". Acknowledging also support from her family and friends, she wrote, "I also feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help, and for the feeling of summer that still remains."
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance