Bryce Dallas Howard Pregnant With Second Child
Bryce Dallas Howard has a bun in the oven. The actress playing Victoria in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has, through her representative, confirmed to Us Weekly that she and her husband, "Fringe" actor Seth Gabel, are indeed expecting their second child together. It is not disclosed how far along she is in her pregnancy.
The baby will join Bryce and Seth's first son Theo. The 30-year-old daughter of director Ron Howard gave birth to Theo in February 2007, around a year after she tied the knot with her 29-year-old husband. After her son's birth, she struggled with postpartum depression, and she shared about the battle in Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP newsletter in mid-2010.
"Before Theo was born, I had been in good humor about my 80-pound weight gain, but I was now mortified by it," wrote "The Help" actress. "I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress." She added, "Do I wish I had never endured post-partum depression? Absolutely. But to deny the experience is to deny who I am."
Bryce overcame her postpartum depression by seeking professional treatment and reading Brooke Shields' "Down Came the Rain". Acknowledging also support from her family and friends, she wrote, "I also feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help, and for the feeling of summer that still remains."
More Bryce Dallas Howard News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates