Bryce Dallas Howard Pregnant With Second Child
Bryce Dallas Howard has a bun in the oven. The actress playing Victoria in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has, through her representative, confirmed to Us Weekly that she and her husband, "Fringe" actor Seth Gabel, are indeed expecting their second child together. It is not disclosed how far along she is in her pregnancy.
The baby will join Bryce and Seth's first son Theo. The 30-year-old daughter of director Ron Howard gave birth to Theo in February 2007, around a year after she tied the knot with her 29-year-old husband. After her son's birth, she struggled with postpartum depression, and she shared about the battle in Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP newsletter in mid-2010.
"Before Theo was born, I had been in good humor about my 80-pound weight gain, but I was now mortified by it," wrote "The Help" actress. "I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress." She added, "Do I wish I had never endured post-partum depression? Absolutely. But to deny the experience is to deny who I am."
Bryce overcame her postpartum depression by seeking professional treatment and reading Brooke Shields' "Down Came the Rain". Acknowledging also support from her family and friends, she wrote, "I also feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help, and for the feeling of summer that still remains."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie