'Celebrity Apprentice' Fourth Season Winner Is John Rich
John Rich has been named the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 4. The country music singer took the coveted title on Sunday, May 22 after fighting against Marlee Matlin in the final task to make a package and a 30-second commercial for 7Up Retro.
During the presentation, John made a mistake by not greeting Donald Trump and the 7UP execs at the door. He also announced Def Leppard 20 minutes too early, and the band did not come out because they were still not prepared. John decided to fill the time by taking his own guitar and making an opening for Def Leppard.
Over at a gala event for Marlee's presentation, things went well. Their real trouble was overcame when Geoffrey Holder showed up to join the team to make a commercial for the product. Marlee, however, was not good in directing her crew in preparing and decorating the venue.
Marlee raised the season-high amount of $1.05 million, but her leadership skills were not as strong as John's. As the winner, John gets $250,000 for his charity, St. Jude Children's Hospital.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'