'Celebrity Apprentice' Fourth Season Winner Is John Rich
John Rich has been named the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 4. The country music singer took the coveted title on Sunday, May 22 after fighting against Marlee Matlin in the final task to make a package and a 30-second commercial for 7Up Retro.
During the presentation, John made a mistake by not greeting Donald Trump and the 7UP execs at the door. He also announced Def Leppard 20 minutes too early, and the band did not come out because they were still not prepared. John decided to fill the time by taking his own guitar and making an opening for Def Leppard.
Over at a gala event for Marlee's presentation, things went well. Their real trouble was overcame when Geoffrey Holder showed up to join the team to make a commercial for the product. Marlee, however, was not good in directing her crew in preparing and decorating the venue.
Marlee raised the season-high amount of $1.05 million, but her leadership skills were not as strong as John's. As the winner, John gets $250,000 for his charity, St. Jude Children's Hospital.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns