'Celebrity Apprentice' Fourth Season Winner Is John Rich
John Rich has been named the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 4. The country music singer took the coveted title on Sunday, May 22 after fighting against Marlee Matlin in the final task to make a package and a 30-second commercial for 7Up Retro.
During the presentation, John made a mistake by not greeting Donald Trump and the 7UP execs at the door. He also announced Def Leppard 20 minutes too early, and the band did not come out because they were still not prepared. John decided to fill the time by taking his own guitar and making an opening for Def Leppard.
Over at a gala event for Marlee's presentation, things went well. Their real trouble was overcame when Geoffrey Holder showed up to join the team to make a commercial for the product. Marlee, however, was not good in directing her crew in preparing and decorating the venue.
Marlee raised the season-high amount of $1.05 million, but her leadership skills were not as strong as John's. As the winner, John gets $250,000 for his charity, St. Jude Children's Hospital.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs