CW's New Show Previews: 'Ringer' and 'Hart of Dixie'
Beside "The Secret Circle" which preview has been outed earlier, The CW has two other new scripted series, "Ringer" and "Hart of Dixie", lined up for this fall. Some sneak peeks have now gone online to give an early taste to these new shows.
"Ringer" has Sarah Michelle Gellar starring as Bridget, a woman who is the sole witness to a professional hit. Despite the assurances of her FBI protector, Agent Victor Machado, Bridget knows her life is on the line and goes on the run.
She then hides out by taking over the life of her wealthy identical twin sister only to learn that her sister's seemingly idyllic life is just as complicated and dangerous as the one she's trying to leave behind. The drama will follow "90210", which is moved to Tuesdays in upcoming season, at 9 P.M.
"Hart of Dixie" follows Rachel Bilson's Zoe Hart, a brand new doctor in New York who decides to accept an offer from Dr. Harley Wilkes to work with him at his small practice in Alabama. Once she arrives there, Zoe learns that Harley has passed away and left his half of the medical practice to her in his will.
Zoe not only has to adjust herself to the new place and the local culture, but also she has to deal with some unfriendly people. When she is ready to leave the town, her mother visits her and assures her to stay in Bluebell for a while. The show will air every Monday at 9 P.M. after "Gossip Girl" which gets a new slot.
This fall, The CW will additionally have new reality show "H8R" on Wednesdays at 8 P.M. Other new reality shows, "Re-Modeled" and "The Frame", will premiere in midseason.
'Hart of Dixie' promo:
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date