Video: Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent's Performance on 'American Idol'
Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent showcased their duet track, "Right There", for the first time on national television during "American Idol" result show. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls steamed up the "Idol" stage with her sexy dancing before being joined by the G-Unit rapper halfway through the set.
That night, "American Idol" sent home Haley Reinhart, leaving Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina for the final battle. Beside having Nicole and 50 Cent's performance, the May 19 result show also saw performance by Italian trio Il Volo and the airing of promotional ad for J.J. Abrams-directed movie "Super 8".
Next week, Lady GaGa reportedly will visit the singing competition for a live performance. Rumor has it, the Mother Monster is going to team up with Clarence Clemons, saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, to deliver "The Edge of Glory".
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans