Video: Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent's Performance on 'American Idol'
Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent showcased their duet track, "Right There", for the first time on national television during "American Idol" result show. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls steamed up the "Idol" stage with her sexy dancing before being joined by the G-Unit rapper halfway through the set.
That night, "American Idol" sent home Haley Reinhart, leaving Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina for the final battle. Beside having Nicole and 50 Cent's performance, the May 19 result show also saw performance by Italian trio Il Volo and the airing of promotional ad for J.J. Abrams-directed movie "Super 8".
Next week, Lady GaGa reportedly will visit the singing competition for a live performance. Rumor has it, the Mother Monster is going to team up with Clarence Clemons, saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, to deliver "The Edge of Glory".
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her