Video: Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent's Performance on 'American Idol'
Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent showcased their duet track, "Right There", for the first time on national television during "American Idol" result show. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls steamed up the "Idol" stage with her sexy dancing before being joined by the G-Unit rapper halfway through the set.
That night, "American Idol" sent home Haley Reinhart, leaving Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina for the final battle. Beside having Nicole and 50 Cent's performance, the May 19 result show also saw performance by Italian trio Il Volo and the airing of promotional ad for J.J. Abrams-directed movie "Super 8".
Next week, Lady GaGa reportedly will visit the singing competition for a live performance. Rumor has it, the Mother Monster is going to team up with Clarence Clemons, saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, to deliver "The Edge of Glory".
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'