Video: Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent's Performance on 'American Idol'
Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent showcased their duet track, "Right There", for the first time on national television during "American Idol" result show. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls steamed up the "Idol" stage with her sexy dancing before being joined by the G-Unit rapper halfway through the set.
That night, "American Idol" sent home Haley Reinhart, leaving Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina for the final battle. Beside having Nicole and 50 Cent's performance, the May 19 result show also saw performance by Italian trio Il Volo and the airing of promotional ad for J.J. Abrams-directed movie "Super 8".
Next week, Lady GaGa reportedly will visit the singing competition for a live performance. Rumor has it, the Mother Monster is going to team up with Clarence Clemons, saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, to deliver "The Edge of Glory".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip