Video: Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent's Performance on 'American Idol'
Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent showcased their duet track, "Right There", for the first time on national television during "American Idol" result show. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls steamed up the "Idol" stage with her sexy dancing before being joined by the G-Unit rapper halfway through the set.
That night, "American Idol" sent home Haley Reinhart, leaving Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina for the final battle. Beside having Nicole and 50 Cent's performance, the May 19 result show also saw performance by Italian trio Il Volo and the airing of promotional ad for J.J. Abrams-directed movie "Super 8".
Next week, Lady GaGa reportedly will visit the singing competition for a live performance. Rumor has it, the Mother Monster is going to team up with Clarence Clemons, saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, to deliver "The Edge of Glory".
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo