Shauna Sand Arrested for Domestic Violence and Bailed Out
While her ex-husband Lorenzo Lamaz is enjoying his honeymoon, Shauna Sand is going through a sour patch in her current marriage. A fight has broken between Sand and husband Laurent Homburger that police was involved.
According to TMZ, Sand was arrested on Thursday, May 19 morning after someone reported the couple's fight. Beverly Hills cops immediately visited her residence and noticed visible marks on Homburger. He was also whisked away to police station on domestic violence charge.
Both Sand and Homburger were detained at the Beverly Hills Police Station and booked but she has been bailed out while he has not.
Sand was married to Lamas in 1996 until their divorce in 2002. They have three daughters together who were born in 1997, 1999 and 2001. She then married Homburger who is 14 years younger than her.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton