Shauna Sand Arrested for Domestic Violence and Bailed Out
While her ex-husband Lorenzo Lamaz is enjoying his honeymoon, Shauna Sand is going through a sour patch in her current marriage. A fight has broken between Sand and husband Laurent Homburger that police was involved.
According to TMZ, Sand was arrested on Thursday, May 19 morning after someone reported the couple's fight. Beverly Hills cops immediately visited her residence and noticed visible marks on Homburger. He was also whisked away to police station on domestic violence charge.
Both Sand and Homburger were detained at the Beverly Hills Police Station and booked but she has been bailed out while he has not.
Sand was married to Lamas in 1996 until their divorce in 2002. They have three daughters together who were born in 1997, 1999 and 2001. She then married Homburger who is 14 years younger than her.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance