Shauna Sand Arrested for Domestic Violence and Bailed Out
While her ex-husband Lorenzo Lamaz is enjoying his honeymoon, Shauna Sand is going through a sour patch in her current marriage. A fight has broken between Sand and husband Laurent Homburger that police was involved.
According to TMZ, Sand was arrested on Thursday, May 19 morning after someone reported the couple's fight. Beverly Hills cops immediately visited her residence and noticed visible marks on Homburger. He was also whisked away to police station on domestic violence charge.
Both Sand and Homburger were detained at the Beverly Hills Police Station and booked but she has been bailed out while he has not.
Sand was married to Lamas in 1996 until their divorce in 2002. They have three daughters together who were born in 1997, 1999 and 2001. She then married Homburger who is 14 years younger than her.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI