Shauna Sand Arrested for Domestic Violence and Bailed Out
While her ex-husband Lorenzo Lamaz is enjoying his honeymoon, Shauna Sand is going through a sour patch in her current marriage. A fight has broken between Sand and husband Laurent Homburger that police was involved.
According to TMZ, Sand was arrested on Thursday, May 19 morning after someone reported the couple's fight. Beverly Hills cops immediately visited her residence and noticed visible marks on Homburger. He was also whisked away to police station on domestic violence charge.
Both Sand and Homburger were detained at the Beverly Hills Police Station and booked but she has been bailed out while he has not.
Sand was married to Lamas in 1996 until their divorce in 2002. They have three daughters together who were born in 1997, 1999 and 2001. She then married Homburger who is 14 years younger than her.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'