Shauna Sand Arrested for Domestic Violence and Bailed Out
While her ex-husband Lorenzo Lamaz is enjoying his honeymoon, Shauna Sand is going through a sour patch in her current marriage. A fight has broken between Sand and husband Laurent Homburger that police was involved.
According to TMZ, Sand was arrested on Thursday, May 19 morning after someone reported the couple's fight. Beverly Hills cops immediately visited her residence and noticed visible marks on Homburger. He was also whisked away to police station on domestic violence charge.
Both Sand and Homburger were detained at the Beverly Hills Police Station and booked but she has been bailed out while he has not.
Sand was married to Lamas in 1996 until their divorce in 2002. They have three daughters together who were born in 1997, 1999 and 2001. She then married Homburger who is 14 years younger than her.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie