The Enchantress and The Executioner May Be 'Thor 2' Villains
Following the success of "Thor" at box office, talks about the sequel have begun. "Thor" producers are allegedly considering The Enchantress and The Executioner to be villains in "Thor 2", which will possibly hit U.S. theaters in 2013.
According to Cinema Blend, The Enchantress is a powerful Asgard sorceress named Amora, who wants to have Thor for herself by eliminating Thor's love interest. In the comic version, Amora finds assistance in Loki, who helps her seduce Thor.
Meanwhile, The Executioner is an easily manipulated warrior who is in love with The Enchantress. Because of his love, The Enchantress keeps him under her thrall in doing her evil schemes to gain control of Asgard. In the comic, Loki uses The Executioner as well.
Previously, director Kenneth Branagh has told MTV News about making a possible sequel for "Thor". "You know as well as I do, there's a passionate fanbase out there that will say what they think," he said. "People will vote with their feet. And because it's such a big chunk of change for everybody involved, I think that's going to have a crucial, crucial impact but it would be a lovely challenge and problem to have should we do a second one."
The first "Thor" film debuted atop box office after it was released on May 6. The Norse god film, which stars Chris Hemsworth as the titular character, managed to maintain the crown in second week and has grossed $119.5 million in two weeks.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift