Miranda Lambert Goes Fishing for Honeymoon
Instead of going to exotic destinations, Miranda Lambert went fishing for her honeymoon. The "White Liar" singer, who married fellow country star Blake Shelton last Saturday, May 14, has posted a photo of her holding up a fish by its mouth on Twitter along with a caption that read, "Honeymoon bliss!!!"
In the picture, Miranda is captured wearing striped overalls, a pink bikini and a cap. She has her hair being tied in pigtails. According to Us Weekly, the 27-year-old crooner and her new husband spent time together post their wedding at their Tishomingo, Oklahoma home. The publication also noted that it was not their official honeymoon.
Miranda tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend Blake on Saturday evening at the Don Strange Ranch near Boerne, Texas. She wore her mother's wedding dress for the nuptials attended by the likes of Reba McEntire, Dierks Bentley, Martina McBride, Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum and Cee-Lo Green among others.
Us Weekly recently offered details on Miranda and Blake's custom wedding ring. Designed by Johnathon Arndt, Miranda's was an "Eternity" ring with white diamonds. Johnathon said that the country singer "wanted something that would keep in theme with her engagement ring and create a brilliant sparkle."
As for Blake, his wedding band was inspired by his tattoo. Speaking of the ring which features a "Black Diamond" inside, Johnathon detailed, "The plans began a few months ago for Blake's wedding band and he wanted something very different, so we decided to get an actual photo of his tattoo and begin the design."
More Miranda Lambert News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival