Video: Lady GaGa's 'You and I' Performance on 'American Idol'
Lady GaGa performed "You and I" on "American Idol" result show on Thursday night, May 12. Instead of performing live, the Mother Monster who served as a guest mentor this week appeared through a footage taken from one of her Monster Ball concerts.
The footage was opened with James Durbin, Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery sitting on the couch. The four of them played the DVD, watching GaGa belting out the ballad track while playing a piano. She wore only black bra and underwear.
California native James was eliminated that night, leaving Haley, Lauren and Scotty as the Top 3 contestants. During the elimination night, the 22-year-old rock singer got emotional even before host Ryan Seacrest announced who's going home.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2