Video: Lady GaGa's 'You and I' Performance on 'American Idol'
Lady GaGa performed "You and I" on "American Idol" result show on Thursday night, May 12. Instead of performing live, the Mother Monster who served as a guest mentor this week appeared through a footage taken from one of her Monster Ball concerts.
The footage was opened with James Durbin, Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery sitting on the couch. The four of them played the DVD, watching GaGa belting out the ballad track while playing a piano. She wore only black bra and underwear.
California native James was eliminated that night, leaving Haley, Lauren and Scotty as the Top 3 contestants. During the elimination night, the 22-year-old rock singer got emotional even before host Ryan Seacrest announced who's going home.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story