Video: Lady GaGa's 'You and I' Performance on 'American Idol'
Lady GaGa performed "You and I" on "American Idol" result show on Thursday night, May 12. Instead of performing live, the Mother Monster who served as a guest mentor this week appeared through a footage taken from one of her Monster Ball concerts.
The footage was opened with James Durbin, Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery sitting on the couch. The four of them played the DVD, watching GaGa belting out the ballad track while playing a piano. She wore only black bra and underwear.
California native James was eliminated that night, leaving Haley, Lauren and Scotty as the Top 3 contestants. During the elimination night, the 22-year-old rock singer got emotional even before host Ryan Seacrest announced who's going home.
More Lady GaGa News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show