Video: Lady GaGa's 'You and I' Performance on 'American Idol'
Lady GaGa performed "You and I" on "American Idol" result show on Thursday night, May 12. Instead of performing live, the Mother Monster who served as a guest mentor this week appeared through a footage taken from one of her Monster Ball concerts.
The footage was opened with James Durbin, Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery sitting on the couch. The four of them played the DVD, watching GaGa belting out the ballad track while playing a piano. She wore only black bra and underwear.
California native James was eliminated that night, leaving Haley, Lauren and Scotty as the Top 3 contestants. During the elimination night, the 22-year-old rock singer got emotional even before host Ryan Seacrest announced who's going home.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer