Video: Lady GaGa's 'You and I' Performance on 'American Idol'
Lady GaGa performed "You and I" on "American Idol" result show on Thursday night, May 12. Instead of performing live, the Mother Monster who served as a guest mentor this week appeared through a footage taken from one of her Monster Ball concerts.
The footage was opened with James Durbin, Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery sitting on the couch. The four of them played the DVD, watching GaGa belting out the ballad track while playing a piano. She wore only black bra and underwear.
California native James was eliminated that night, leaving Haley, Lauren and Scotty as the Top 3 contestants. During the elimination night, the 22-year-old rock singer got emotional even before host Ryan Seacrest announced who's going home.
More Lady GaGa News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says