'American Idol' Result: James Durbin Doesn't Make It to Top 3
James Durbin has lost his chance to take the crown in season 10 of "American Idol". The 22-year-old hard rock singer has been eliminated on Thursday, May 12, leaving Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery to compete for the top 2 spots next week.
Lauren was the first who could take a deep breath as she was announced safe earlier than her friends. Haley then followed her, making it down to James and Scotty. California native James got emotional, crying even before Ryan Seacrest announced that he had to stop there because Scotty was the last person in the top 3.
That night, "American Idol" result show had this week's guest mentor Lady GaGa performing "You and I". Enrique Iglesias and Jordin Sparks were other musical guests, while Steven Tyler debuted music video for his song "It Feels So Good" from his solo album.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video