'American Idol' Result: James Durbin Doesn't Make It to Top 3
James Durbin has lost his chance to take the crown in season 10 of "American Idol". The 22-year-old hard rock singer has been eliminated on Thursday, May 12, leaving Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery to compete for the top 2 spots next week.
Lauren was the first who could take a deep breath as she was announced safe earlier than her friends. Haley then followed her, making it down to James and Scotty. California native James got emotional, crying even before Ryan Seacrest announced that he had to stop there because Scotty was the last person in the top 3.
That night, "American Idol" result show had this week's guest mentor Lady GaGa performing "You and I". Enrique Iglesias and Jordin Sparks were other musical guests, while Steven Tyler debuted music video for his song "It Feels So Good" from his solo album.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift