'American Idol' Result: James Durbin Doesn't Make It to Top 3
James Durbin has lost his chance to take the crown in season 10 of "American Idol". The 22-year-old hard rock singer has been eliminated on Thursday, May 12, leaving Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery to compete for the top 2 spots next week.
Lauren was the first who could take a deep breath as she was announced safe earlier than her friends. Haley then followed her, making it down to James and Scotty. California native James got emotional, crying even before Ryan Seacrest announced that he had to stop there because Scotty was the last person in the top 3.
That night, "American Idol" result show had this week's guest mentor Lady GaGa performing "You and I". Enrique Iglesias and Jordin Sparks were other musical guests, while Steven Tyler debuted music video for his song "It Feels So Good" from his solo album.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video