'American Idol' Result: James Durbin Doesn't Make It to Top 3
James Durbin has lost his chance to take the crown in season 10 of "American Idol". The 22-year-old hard rock singer has been eliminated on Thursday, May 12, leaving Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery to compete for the top 2 spots next week.
Lauren was the first who could take a deep breath as she was announced safe earlier than her friends. Haley then followed her, making it down to James and Scotty. California native James got emotional, crying even before Ryan Seacrest announced that he had to stop there because Scotty was the last person in the top 3.
That night, "American Idol" result show had this week's guest mentor Lady GaGa performing "You and I". Enrique Iglesias and Jordin Sparks were other musical guests, while Steven Tyler debuted music video for his song "It Feels So Good" from his solo album.
More American Idol News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick