'American Idol' Result: James Durbin Doesn't Make It to Top 3
James Durbin has lost his chance to take the crown in season 10 of "American Idol". The 22-year-old hard rock singer has been eliminated on Thursday, May 12, leaving Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery to compete for the top 2 spots next week.
Lauren was the first who could take a deep breath as she was announced safe earlier than her friends. Haley then followed her, making it down to James and Scotty. California native James got emotional, crying even before Ryan Seacrest announced that he had to stop there because Scotty was the last person in the top 3.
That night, "American Idol" result show had this week's guest mentor Lady GaGa performing "You and I". Enrique Iglesias and Jordin Sparks were other musical guests, while Steven Tyler debuted music video for his song "It Feels So Good" from his solo album.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'