Lady GaGa Wanted in Quentin Tarantino's New Movie
Quentin Tarantino's friendship with Lady GaGa has extended to an invitation to star in his new movie. GaGa's participation at this year's Cannes Film Festival strengthens the bond between the two that the "Kill Bill" director is paving the way for GaGa's feature film career.
"It's no secret Quentin's been eying up GaGa for a role in one of his up-and-coming films. And now they're both in Cannes, he's keen to show off his movie star credentials," a source told Mirror U.K. Tarantino even went to the length of introducing GaGa to A-list actors such as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt during the occasion.
GaGa then invited the power couple to watch her show at Cannes. "Tarantino knows GaGa's a big fan of Brangelina," the source added. "When she heard they were both in Cannes, too, she mentioned that she'd love to have them come and watch the show. So Quentin gave his pal Brad a bell to ask the couple to join them."
GaGa first became acquainted to Tarantino when she borrowed the "Pussy Wagon" van for her "Telephone" video.
It's unclear which movie Tarantino wants to put GaGa in. One of the projects he's working on is western movie "Django Unchained" which could be starring Will Smith in the lead role.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs