Lady GaGa Wanted in Quentin Tarantino's New Movie
Quentin Tarantino's friendship with Lady GaGa has extended to an invitation to star in his new movie. GaGa's participation at this year's Cannes Film Festival strengthens the bond between the two that the "Kill Bill" director is paving the way for GaGa's feature film career.
"It's no secret Quentin's been eying up GaGa for a role in one of his up-and-coming films. And now they're both in Cannes, he's keen to show off his movie star credentials," a source told Mirror U.K. Tarantino even went to the length of introducing GaGa to A-list actors such as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt during the occasion.
GaGa then invited the power couple to watch her show at Cannes. "Tarantino knows GaGa's a big fan of Brangelina," the source added. "When she heard they were both in Cannes, too, she mentioned that she'd love to have them come and watch the show. So Quentin gave his pal Brad a bell to ask the couple to join them."
GaGa first became acquainted to Tarantino when she borrowed the "Pussy Wagon" van for her "Telephone" video.
It's unclear which movie Tarantino wants to put GaGa in. One of the projects he's working on is western movie "Django Unchained" which could be starring Will Smith in the lead role.
More Quentin Tarantino News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy